Got 1/2 of my refund from Paypal, but I still have the fake...

This is happening to me right now, I bought a fake LV paypal refunded me only $200 I paid $440. I am now waiting for cc to remove the other half it is a long process. I tried to send the bag back to the seller and the address did not exist. So I am stuck with this fake piece of s*** and I am out $40.00 because I paid out of my paypal account which I did not get back. Good luck I hope it all works out for you.

I got my FULL refund from PayPal now. :yahoo:

The day I posted the negative feedback for the seller, saying that she was unresponsive to e-mails & that she had listed an item as authentic, but in fact was a fake (mind you, she wasn't responding to ANY of my e-mails), she posted a negative feedback on me stating that "Item stated Final Sale, buyer must go through with winning bid."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? :wtf:

This kind of person sickens me; her stuck response about how the item was a final sale just proves to me even more that she was aware the bag was a fake. If that's your only defense to my accusation of selling a counterfeit, then you must be guilty of knowing.

What part of the following don't you understand: if you list an item as authentic, but it ends up being a fake, your "Final Sale" statement is MOOT! You have breached the buyer-seller contract we had by not delivering the exact item you had described & I paid for.:boxing:

Nonetheless, I shall 'wear' my one & ONLY negative feedback as a badge of honor, lol...my lessoned learned & it shall be a reminder to THOROUGHLY investigate a seller before I ever buy a high-priced item again.

I was one of the lucky ones- I got my full refund back & I wish things would work out the same for those other people that have been bamboozled out of their hard-earned $.

THANK YOU TO ALL!!!! :flowers:

I got my FULL refund from PayPal now. :yahoo:

The day I posted the negative feedback for the seller, saying that she was unresponsive to e-mails & that she had listed an item as authentic, but in fact was a fake (mind you, she wasn't responding to ANY of my e-mails), she posted a negative feedback on me stating that "Item stated Final Sale, buyer must go through with winning bid."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? :wtf:

This kind of person sickens me; her stuck response about how the item was a final sale just proves to me even more that she was aware the bag was a fake. If that's your only defense to my accusation of selling a counterfeit, then you must be guilty of knowing.

What part of the following don't you understand: if you list an item as authentic, but it ends up being a fake, your "Final Sale" statement is MOOT! You have breached the buyer-seller contract we had by not delivering the exact item you had described & I paid for.:boxing:

Nonetheless, I shall 'wear' my one & ONLY negative feedback as a badge of honor, lol...my lessoned learned & it shall be a reminder to THOROUGHLY investigate a seller before I ever buy a high-priced item again.

I was one of the lucky ones- I got my full refund back & I wish things would work out the same for those other people that have been bamboozled out of their hard-earned $.

THANK YOU TO ALL!!!! :flowers:

Congrats!!:yahoo:At least you got all your money back. I'm sure the feedback you left her will warn lots of buyers out there and hopefully can stop her dirty scams. Don't worry about your neg FB too much, people know who the bad guy is lol.

After that scammer story about bribing buyers for positive feedback, I don't really care much even if the seller has 200% postive fb! I have been scammed once, I got my full refund, PP asked me to send the bag back to them (PP) :yucky: I couldn't take wasting any more of my hard earned $ for return shipping for a fake bag!! DISCGUSTING!!!

Superchica, good luck to you! I hope you get the rest of your $!!!

A little funny last update on my situation.

So after finally receiving my full refund from PayPal & having my claim closed, the counterfeit Fucci was destroyed.

I left a negative feedback on the seller: "Unresponsive to e-mails.Listed item as authentic,but was a fake.Don't be fooled."

Not once did she ever respond to my e-mails, until I had left the negative feedback & the only 'defense' aka EXCUSE she could give was that her listing stated "All Sales Final" (not once mentioning the fact that the bag was fake).

She posted a negative feedback on my account: "Item clearly stated, all sales final, customer must go through with winning bid."
I replied to that comment with: "Seller stated item was authentic, but in fact a FAKE, then tries to keep the $." As well as did another follow-up on a feedback beneath her's saying: "^^^Re:Seller- nikkielb: left retaliatory neg fdbk 'cause was caught selling fake" (I just don't want any future buyers or sellers to be scared that I'm some kind of scam artist or something):girlsigh:

Time has now passed by & I've been reading up on criminal rings of scammers who 'phish' for your ebay/paypal account info, etc. & have been educating myself on how to prevent this. One of the suggested preventions was to try to avoid having an Ebay name that reflects an e-mail address you may have. Well guess what? Mine DID. So I thought that one preventive measure on my behalf would be to change my ebay name & so I did.

The seller must be keeping tabs on me, because she noticed my ebay name change, which I did 2 days ago & just yesterday she replied to the negative I had left her with: "Will not receive money back until item is returned. Changed user name, hmm shady" :lol:

So, today, just out of mischief :angel:, I decided to follow-up on her reply to my neg with: "BEWARE:Unresponsive Seller! PP finally had to give refund. FAKE item destroyed."

The only question I have is: Why :shrugs: is she insisting that I won't get my refund back until I return the bag, when I ALREADY got my refund back from PP & the case is now closed? :roflmfao: Could she not be aware of how PP's resolution center works? :rolleyes:

What a jacka**!!! :upsidedown:

How funny! She is still thinking you have not been refunded? I guess she has not paid back any money to Paypal yet, since it was Paypal who refunded you. She must know though as her account should have a negative balance and she must have received notice that the claim was decided in your favor. :confused1:

A little funny last update on my situation.

So after finally receiving my full refund from PayPal & having my claim closed, the counterfeit Fucci was destroyed.

I left a negative feedback on the seller: "Unresponsive to e-mails.Listed item as authentic,but was a fake.Don't be fooled."

Not once did she ever respond to my e-mails, until I had left the negative feedback & the only 'defense' aka EXCUSE she could give was that her listing stated "All Sales Final" (not once mentioning the fact that the bag was fake).

She posted a negative feedback on my account: "Item clearly stated, all sales final, customer must go through with winning bid."
I replied to that comment with: "Seller stated item was authentic, but in fact a FAKE, then tries to keep the $." As well as did another follow-up on a feedback beneath her's saying: "^^^Re:Seller- nikkielb: left retaliatory neg fdbk 'cause was caught selling fake" (I just don't want any future buyers or sellers to be scared that I'm some kind of scam artist or something):girlsigh:

Time has now passed by & I've been reading up on criminal rings of scammers who 'phish' for your ebay/paypal account info, etc. & have been educating myself on how to prevent this. One of the suggested preventions was to try to avoid having an Ebay name that reflects an e-mail address you may have. Well guess what? Mine DID. So I thought that one preventive measure on my behalf would be to change my ebay name & so I did.

The seller must be keeping tabs on me, because she noticed my ebay name change, which I did 2 days ago & just yesterday she replied to the negative I had left her with: "Will not receive money back until item is returned. Changed user name, hmm shady" :lol:

So, today, just out of mischief :angel:, I decided to follow-up on her reply to my neg with: "BEWARE:Unresponsive Seller! PP finally had to give refund. FAKE item destroyed."

The only question I have is: Why :shrugs: is she insisting that I won't get my refund back until I return the bag, when I ALREADY got my refund back from PP & the case is now closed? :roflmfao: Could she not be aware of how PP's resolution center works? :rolleyes:

What a jacka**!!! :upsidedown:
She is just saying that so that future buyers believe you were trying to scam her ( rather than the other way round ). She wont get very far if she is selling fakes so she might as well stop wasting her time.
Glad it worked out for you.