Gortik or Viennana

Gortik or Viennana

• Gortik

• Viennana

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 24, 2006
Which shoe should I keep, the Viennana 100 (top shoe) or the Gortik 100 (bottom)?

Attachments

• Christian-Louboutin-Fall-2014-Collection-Viennana-Black-Leather.jpg
    Christian-Louboutin-Fall-2014-Collection-Viennana-Black-Leather.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 566
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
The top one I feel like you can wear it with more things like dresses and skirts. The bottom ones are a little more edgy. It depends on your style if you wear slit of jeans I say go with the bottom . If you want something a little more versatile go with the top. They are both gorgeous shoes but there's just more that's going on with the bottom one. Hope that helps

It has somewhat of a Mary Jane look which is why I think it can be dressed up a little more in comparison to the gortik which will look better with jeans or something edgy like a leather skirt

Gah, I meant to vote for Viennana but I clicked Gortik (the poll is switched around).

I find the silhouette of the Viennana closer to the So Kates and the Gortik more like the Pigalle Follies. I prefer the prior.

here are two pics of the shoes in action :smile:

Attachments

• BallerAlertsHitorMissJenniferLopezsJimmyFallonSolaceLondonWhiteMiniDressandChristianLouboutinVie.jpg
    BallerAlertsHitorMissJenniferLopezsJimmyFallonSolaceLondonWhiteMiniDressandChristianLouboutinVie.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 660
  • Christian-Louboutin-Gortik-Fall-2014-Pump-Jennifer-Lopez.jpg
    Christian-Louboutin-Gortik-Fall-2014-Pump-Jennifer-Lopez.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 899
If you have both shoes (because you are asking which one to keep), would you perhaps care to do mod pics? I was thinking that maybe there is some deciding factor for one of them on *you*
Judging from shoe alone, I find the Viennana more "classy" (and yes, mary-janeish) and the Vortik more edgy (jeans, leather, more contemporary).
Aesthetically I prefer Viennana, but if I decided to buy a multi-strap style I would go with the edgier look, because otherwise it would be like craving ice cream but buying no-fat/no-sugar/no-milk substitute.