Gortik or Viennana

Gortik or Viennana

• Gortik

• Viennana

Results are only viewable after voting.

KMeloxo

Jan 14, 2013
The top one I feel like you can wear it with more things like dresses and skirts. The bottom ones are a little more edgy. It depends on your style if you wear slit of jeans I say go with the bottom . If you want something a little more versatile go with the top. They are both gorgeous shoes but there's just more that's going on with the bottom one. Hope that helps

Sep 24, 2006
Ah! I'm so torn. Do you think the Viennana looks too Mary Janeish? Jennifer Lopez wore both with really edgy looks, which I love.

KMeloxo

Jan 14, 2013
It has somewhat of a Mary Jane look which is why I think it can be dressed up a little more in comparison to the gortik which will look better with jeans or something edgy like a leather skirt

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
Gah, I meant to vote for Viennana but I clicked Gortik (the poll is switched around).

I find the silhouette of the Viennana closer to the So Kates and the Gortik more like the Pigalle Follies. I prefer the prior.

PurseACold

Louboutin, 2010s Givenchy, & 2020s Bottega Veneta
Jan 7, 2014
New York, NY
I like the Gortik better. They're both nice, but the top one is a little too Mary Jane/cutesie for my taste.

ifinena

May 1, 2012
In a beleaguered land...
If you have both shoes (because you are asking which one to keep), would you perhaps care to do mod pics? I was thinking that maybe there is some deciding factor for one of them on *you*
Judging from shoe alone, I find the Viennana more "classy" (and yes, mary-janeish) and the Vortik more edgy (jeans, leather, more contemporary).
Aesthetically I prefer Viennana, but if I decided to buy a multi-strap style I would go with the edgier look, because otherwise it would be like craving ice cream but buying no-fat/no-sugar/no-milk substitute.