Gorgeous Teal Twiggy on Ebay!!

I think sometime the BIN option is no longer an option once someone bids for it. I have only bought two things on ebay but that is what happened to me. I went back to do the BIN but it was gone.

OH .. nevermind then.. I hate bidding on an item.. when you think you are the winner and the last second someone outbids you .. oh well. I guess I'll just wait for the blue-india color for fall 06

kylieReese said:
yeah I looked on the feedback of the person that bid, seems like she deals with a lot of balenciagas :hrmm:
The bidder is a nice gal... she used to post quite a bit on the FS boards, but haven't 'seen' her around lately.

But don't worry, she is a true Balenciaga lover like the rest of us!!! :flowers:

lilskydiver said:
The bidder is a nice gal... she used to post quite a bit on the FS boards, but haven't 'seen' her around lately.

But don't worry, she is a true Balenciaga lover like the rest of us!!! :flowers:

OH thats good, at least it's going to a bbag lovers home.

Irish - the twiggy is a PERFECT size!!! It fits everything you could possibly need and more, but doesn't look too large, it's really the ultimate size.

Kylie! I e-mailed you back sweety.... I am SO sorry about that!! ACK!

Please don't hesitate to bid though, I will of course give you the 'special purse forum' treatment if you win!!!! :love:

(and that goes for any purse forum members too! :biggrin:)

lilskydiver said:

that's so sweet of you to say :flowers: i took a huge break from TFS to avoid b bag temptation, but that didn't work. i still ended up adding to my collection. :shame: and now, here i am on PF. :lol: there's no denying it, i love b bags. :love:

kylieReese said:
Okay.. very weird, I was just about to do the BIN now and I press go back and the BIN is gone.. What the????

that was me :shame: i'm not sure why the BIN goes away...it happened to me once. i'm guessing because there's no reserve?

odd said:
that's so sweet of you to say :flowers: i took a huge break from TFS to avoid b bag temptation, but that didn't work. i still ended up adding to my collection. :shame: and now, here i am in PF. :lol: there's no denying it, i love b bags. :love:
Hello Odd! Nice to see you again! :flowers:

I also took a break from BOTH boards for a while... but it's like crack and so hard to stay away!!! :roflmfao: And my obession was starting to grow from b bags to Muses!!! So now I have to limit myself from posting and only looking occasionally online and NOT buying. :sad:

Now, my life is so sad... :cry:

i wish i had your strength...my plan was to take a b bag break and to wait for the fall colors. i didn't even buy the ink that so intrigued me. the older colors were my weakness. :shame:

byMiMi said:
^ awwww!!!! yup, it's me!!!! :love:

if anyone has any questions about it or needs anything - please don't hesitate to contact me!!! I'd LOVE for it to go to a pf member because then I know it would go to a bbag loving family :biggrin:

Yeeaahhhh MiMi, this bag looks sooooo gorgeous - it will go out for a very good price, I'm sure ! I LOVE your bbag-collection .... and I'll keep an eye to all of them :flowers::heart::love: !! GOOD LUCK and see you ... ;)