Gorgeous Teal Twiggy on Ebay!!

1. That is pretty and brand new in the box. Thanks for posting.

2. :yes: I was just looking at that one. It is very pretty:love: I just :heart: it!!

3. Wonder if it is as nice as my "authentic" teal first that I am getting from Bluefly.:lol:

4. Oh, that's one of ByMimi's bags. I recognized the font, hehe :P I think she posts here too but she's a member over at TFS and has a lovely B-bag collection :love: I saved a pic of her b-bag family and drool everytime I look in my Purse folder teheheee.... :amuse: No wonder my parents think I'm crazy :roflmfao:

5. ^ awwww!!!! yup, it's me!!!! :love:

if anyone has any questions about it or needs anything - please don't hesitate to contact me!!! I'd LOVE for it to go to a pf member because then I know it would go to a bbag loving family :biggrin:

6. I was just going to post about this bag, it's beautiful! :heart:

Good luck, MiMi!

7. Ohhh I knew I'd seen you around here!!! :amuse: I love your B-bags!!! :love: I couldn't pick a favourite out of them if I was put under torture hehehe :lol: Good luck with the auction, the Teal is :love:

8. good luck with auction mimi!!!

9. Oh its just beautiful!! I wish I had some money to spend righ now:sad:

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will sell! :yes:

10. Thanks everyone!!!!! I'm sad to part with it, but I know it will find a loving home!!!! :love: You all are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

11. I was just looking at it!
    Gorgeous.

12. It's gorgeous, Mimi!!! Whoever getting this is definitely lucky!!!

13. Oww, I think I might need that one real bad...

14. ^ Irish, she would LOVE for your home to be her new home! :love: :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice