Goodbye to my fellow Chanel lovers

Jun 4, 2006
Hi Ladies, I have been on this forum for a couple of years now. While I enjoyed reading the posts and checking out pictures of bags here (and I used to visit this forum every day), I am going to take a break as something happened in my family....

My dear husband passed away unexpectedly at the age of 32 during his sleep on 12/26, right after we celebrated Christmas. And our baby girl is only 2 months old. I never thought that I could become a widow at the age of 29, this is just a nightmare for me. I so wish that this is just a nightmare, but it's not....

So in the near future, I am going to have many things to take care of, all the household stuff and plus taking care of the baby. I doubt I will have time to check out what new handbags will be coming out. Well, none of these handbags matters now anyway....

I do hope that one day I will finally pass the griefing and healing process, and when life goes back to normal, maybe one day I will enjoy shopping and reading all about nice purses again.

Oh sweetheart. I am so, so sorry to hear this. What a terrible tragedy.

Don't forget there is always someone on one of these forums (Family & Relationships, comes to mind) to chat if you ever need it.

Wishing you all the strength in the world.

Oh, Hikarupanda, Im so sorry to hear this terrible news! <hugs>. I hope you find the strength you need for your baby's sake and for yours. I hope you have a good support system with friends and family. We'll all miss you, you've been here for so long but its understandable that you will have other priorities right now. Take care of yourself and you'll be in my thoughts.

I am so sorry to hear this.. I will pray for your husband,for you and your baby.. Just always pray when ever your sad..and i know that family is forever,. even your not together here on earth you will be together someday..

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of yourself and be strong for your daughter in this difficult time. Like Expat said, you can always talk to someone on the Family & Relationships subforum.

I'm so sad to hear about your loss and the difficult challenges ahead. All my love to you and your little one.

Stay well and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we will miss you and really look forward to seeing you again.

omg, i am so sorry for your lost....i cant imagine going thru what u r going thru rite now...u r a strong woman, you will get thru this....you n your hubby n your darling daughter will be in my prayers. Take care ok...