Goodbye to my fellow Chanel lovers

I want to express my heartfelt sympathy hikurupanda. May the thoughts & prayers of all those who love you help sustain you through this difficult time.

You will be missed here.

Hello H, I empathise deeply with you and yours. May 2009 bring you loads of comfort, peace and security. Its not easy taking care of a baby alone and just PM anytime if you need help/have any questions to cope with taking care of the little one.

Hugs and sobs,
Eileen

Oh my dear. I am so sorry about your loss. Your thread brought tears to my eyes. Please stay strong for you and your baby. She needs you very much. You and your family will be in my prayers. We will miss you here. :heart: Take good care.

Oh my heart breaks for your loss. I'm so very sorry.

I wish you all the strength in the whole world right now to take care of yourself and your precious little baby girl.

Hikurupanda, I'm so deeply sorry and saddened by your loss. It must be a very difficult time for you and your adorable baby, I'm sending you lots of hugs and strength and hope that you get through this difficult time as painlessly as possible. You will be sadly missed :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. I can only wish you the strength to overcome your griefing and healing process. It is cliche, but time will help to put your life back on track again. Good luck xxx

i know there's nothing anyone can say to truly make you feel better, but please know our hearts go out to you. :heart: i think you are such a strong person, just having the right mind to know you can and will keep it together for your daughter. we will definitely miss your presence on this forum! :smooch:

I am sorry to hear about your loss.... You will be in our prayers. Just be strong for your child and always remember, you have friends around here on tpf. I wish you all the best!