Goodbye to my fellow Chanel lovers

I cant even begin to imagine the pain u r going through....Hugs to u.I am here if u ever need someone to talk to.....Im so very sorry for your loss.It breaks my heart to hear of this...

hikarupanda, I'm so so sorry to hear this terrible news, I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. Sending you lots of hugs & prayers, please stay strong for your daughter & in facing the challenges ahead.

I, along my fellow members, are devastated. I will keep thoughts of you close. If ever you need a ear, a shoulder, feel free to pm me for my direct email. With healing thoughts and love from us all.

Judy

Im so sorry about the loss to you and your family. I really dont know what I would do if that would happen to me. Of course hangbags are trivial now. Stay strong with your family . Surround yoourself with loved ones untill your able to handle this by yourself, take care . We will always be here to talk to. This foum is great if you want to talk about ANYTHING.

I am so sorry for your loss, here's sending lots of hugs to you and all the strength in this world to you, stay strong for yourself and your darling baby, you'll be alright again in no time. Take care....

So Sorry for your loss. I lost my DH at age 52 a few years back. You are never prepared at any age. Your daughter wil keep you focused and strong as my son did for me. If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM me.

I am so sorry for your loss. I cant even begin to imagaine what your are going through. Good luck to you and your beautiful baby. Please consider me another person to contact if you ever need to talk or need someone to listen. Take care.

oh, I am so so sorry and saddened to hear this. Everyone here has said beautiful comforting words to which I couldnt add anything. I hurt for you and your adorable daughter, and your whole family. May you be comforted and given strength ....