Goodbye Guys~ *Sniff*

Knee pads??:lol:
Hahahahahaha Nita, this is the first thing that came to my mind :roflmfao: Sorry, I'm just being real.

But on a serious note you guys, I know Essa is half kidding about this and I am sure she'll be alright but, you have to be very careful on how you spend. Do not go above your limit...and more importantly...don't feel like you have to keep up with the Joneses. It is great when we can cheer on for the member's purchases and fall in love with the bag enough to go and get it for ourselves, but only YOU know your bank account. And cheers won't pay the bank for you. So really, practice self-restraint, save your money for your purchases, and know your limits. This bags are here to stay. If you miss out on one line there's always another line tomorrow which I am sure you'll be just as much in love with as the previous one. If not, there's always ebay or the Market Place.

Call me, the PF psychologist
2423,1141781306,2.jpg

Ohhh don't go... we can make a sub-help forum on which together learn to talk about our favourite accessoires without boying them...
I think it's better than staying alone...
What do you think?
A kiss!:flowers:
Stephanie.