Good Things are worth waiting for!!

Aww, I'm so jealous! I've gone back and forth on those Ebay auctions as well but just couldn't do it. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys!!! Congrats...can't wait to see the pics!

Thanks mbarbi, knasarae, halunfishie & tanyja!

Hi tanyja, I have not yet find out from my gf which store in Japan she bought it at. Think its about 50,000 plus yen. Not very sure. Will let you know when I collect it and shall post pics soon too!

My Damier Sophie is finally here! Yeah, I :heart: it! :yahoo: But the sling strap is kindof long, which I've expected it to be. Hmm... maybe I will bring it for alteration. Apologies for the delay. Took some pics with my mobile first, sorry for the blurred pic. Will update with some clearer ones later. According to my gf, she bought it at the LV store located @ Matsuya Ginza in Tokyo, Japan, and it seems like they still have quite a few in stock, coz they brought out several for her to chose. Hope that those whom still have this on their wishlist will be able to get it. Btw, a belated MeRRY X'MAS to tPfer!!! & Happy New Year 2008! Happy HoLiDays! :smile::smile:

Attachments

• Damier Sophie (1).jpg
    Damier Sophie (1).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Damier Sophie (2).jpg
    Damier Sophie (2).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Damier Sophie (3).jpg
    Damier Sophie (3).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Damier Sophie (4).jpg
    Damier Sophie (4).jpg