GOOD SITE~! LOUIS VUITTON good good good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Japan still had ebay.....

rakuten is the biggest internet shopping mall.
you can copy/paste these letters if you using after windows XP or new PC.

louis vuitton:   ヴィトン
monogram:   モノグラム
vernis:   ヴェルニ
multicolor: マルチカラー
epi:  エピ
damier: ダミエ
azur: アズール
mini lin: ミニリン or  ミニラン or  モノグラムミニ
suhali:  スハリ
taiga:  タイガ
wallet: 財布
bag: バッグ
limited:   リミテッド or   限定  or   レア

I hope you can copy and paste them.
but...rakuten search is so junk!! so many different items hit.

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/ee-shopping/guide/map.html

this store is called ee-shopping and they have an actual store in Shibuya, Tokyo. rakuten is the biggest online market / auction place, kinda like ebay or yahoo..... so they have a store in rakuten site just like Casablanca which Label Addict posted the site.

there are staff of people buys LVs (and other designers) and bring back to their company and sells them....well, at least that's what 'they' say at those sites.

i did contact with ee-shopping, casablanca and other rakuten shops about shipping to overseas in the past (from other tPFers request, since i AM japanese.....) and they don't..... and also it says that they don't ship overseas - right on the website! lol

and just in case you're interested....
http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/ee-shopping/guide/staff.html
they are the people who works at ee-shopping!!!!

i hope it helps~~~!!!:yes::heart:

This site reminds me of those Japanese magazines that we can buy from Book shops. The magazines shows collections of alot of branded bags too just like the way this website presents it! ;)

I can't imagine there being very many places selling fakes in Japan because the people there just loveeee their designers.
Plus, it's rakuten, all of their items are legit.

Thanks for the link! I have three rakuten sites bookmarked but I don't have this one yet!

well, this ee-shopping is legit....

but just like ebay, you CAN find fakes on rakuten...

there are 20,699 shopping malls on Rakuten as well as 1,505 businesses and 36,091 travel agencies (i just checked their top page!!! lol so....total of 58,295 stores in rakuten site!!:nuts: and 18,400,660 items sold right now!!!!:nuts:;))
you can find lots of auction items there too.....i peek in LV forum in japan every once in a while and people talking about how 'they' bought fake there and stuff......

but ee-shopping is such an awesome site for eye candies, i've been going there quite sometime!!!:P:heart::tup:

This site reminds me of those Japanese magazines that we can buy from Book shops. The magazines shows collections of alot of branded bags too just like the way this website presents it! ;)

that is exactly what it is!!!!
those designer "brand-off" kind japanese magazines are made with ad from those stores all over in japan. you can actually call them up and buy directly from those stores ---- that's why they have so many different prices listed right by the product....(have you ever noticed?!) :P:heart:

i've been buying those magazines for years since i was in highschool (in japan....!!!) and i'm now in my 30's.....lol
i know little bit about 'em....hehehe :roflmfao:

I wish Japan still had ebay.....

rakuten is the biggest internet shopping mall.
you can copy/paste these letters if you using after windows XP or new PC.

louis vuitton:   ヴィトン
monogram:   モノグラム
vernis:   ヴェルニ
multicolor: マルチカラー
epi:  エピ
damier: ダミエ
azur: アズール
mini lin: ミニリン or  ミニラン or  モノグラムミニ
suhali:  スハリ
taiga:  タイガ
wallet: 財布
bag: バッグ
limited:   リミテッド or   限定  or   レア

I hope you can copy and paste them.
but...rakuten search is so junk!! so many different items hit.

thank you for ^^^^ (up there~!!) noe-chan!!!!

how usful~~~:yahoo:arigato~!! everyone, she's japanese, too~!!!! lol:supacool:

I always go to this site because they have beautiful reference pictures of LV bags and accessories. :tup:

However, I am not 100% sure if every single LV item is authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.