Good Seller if you like Sullivan's

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Hey!

This is the seller who I bought my lavender sullivan for. Her bags are in MINT condition, and her prices are very good. I've seen these sullivan's going for close to $1000, especially for fuschia. Anyway, just thought I'd post... Sullivan is hard to manuever, since it's like a vanity case, but I do love mine...:heart: As you all know... this is also the GM, which always goes for a little more...

eBay: Auth Vernis Louis Vuitton Fuchsia Sullivan GM Mint! (item 320052325979 end time Nov-28-06 12:08:12 PST)

The patina on the sullivan is still so light! She told me, LV just stopped doing it for her, and she was getting rid of all her bags... OMG!!!! I don't think that will EVER happen to me....:confused1: :P :confused1:

Oh my..I love the color .How do you carry your Sullivan Veronika??

I also love that purple thompson..yummm

Ya know, I carry my Sullivan just like a Bedford, over my shoulder, and it hangs a little slanted down your back. That's how my Bedford's do too. I just don't pop in and out of it. I always put it down and then unzip, usually when I'm at a restaurant, etc. If I'm in my car, I just leave top open for easy access. But, to me, it does wear like a Bedford. The straps might be a little longer, haven't measured them, but makes it a good shoulder bag for me, but can also be carried in crook of arm, like your pic of Bedford. I :heart: my Sullivan GM, and the fuschia is TDF, but not better than framboise (haha) IMO....:P