Good Coach Karma today !

Nice work!
unfortunately, there is a flea market in our town and those "pros" are usually up with the chickens and scouring all the good stuff. Occasionally I find good stuff, but not like you did! Congrats!

yeah I don't know which was more amazing- that they were at a garage sale all together like that, or that they were STILL THERE after a sale had been going for 3 hours !! I usually look for older bags to clean and rehab, and then if I have duplicates, or a style that doesn't work for me, I'll *bay them for someone else to enjoy, but I think I'll be hanging onto the Sohos for sure:biggrin: LOL

I have an older black Soho hobo hand-me-down from my mother in law. It wasn't a bag that was on my radar when it was new, about 6 years ago I think, but now that I got it for FREE it is one of my faves! ;) Hang on to those.
PM me with your *bay username so I can see what you've rehabbed, if possible. ;) Thanks!!

I have an older black Soho hobo hand-me-down from my mother in law. It wasn't a bag that was on my radar when it was new, about 6 years ago I think, but now that I got it for FREE it is one of my faves! ;) Hang on to those.
PM me with your *bay username so I can see what you've rehabbed, if possible. ;) Thanks!!

Will do. Just started really getting into this vintage Coach Restoration thing not too long ago, so nothing too exciting has been *bay'd up to this point.....well, I have a lot of fossils, aigners, SAK etc. to sell, which are fine, but not Coach haha. I will be putting a few of my rehabs on within a short time I hope, and let you know. Once I make them pretty, it's hard to part with them:shucks: