Gong Xi Fa Cai - Red, Red and more Red

:yes::tender: Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too^

Finally the big item was calling me. I think I was very lucky because there were very little bags in both Berlin and London after Christmas but in Selfridges I managed to find an Evelyn which was something I had been lusting for. May I present my Miss Rouge Garrance in clemence! She is just perfect for me and probably one of the last PM 1 available. After seeing all the debates on the adjustable strap, I am glad I managed to find a non-adjustable strap which fits me fine especially when worn messanger style. :yahoo:. Love this red.... View attachment 1017533

Happy Chinese New Year to you too ;)............ what a wonderful loot.......... especially like your Tiger key chain and the Evelyne........... what a lovely colour.............;)

so you are born in the Tiger year, prehaps you might like this as well.........:graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tiger bookmark3.jpg
    Tiger bookmark3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 195
Happy Chinese New Year to you too ;)............ what a wonderful loot.......... especially like your Tiger key chain and the Evelyne........... what a lovely colour.............;)

so you are born in the Tiger year, prehaps you might like this as well.........:graucho:

attachment.php
Aaaa this is so cute, never seen this before :love:

Congrats bagfreak! I've been feeling red myself lately too but I haven't been able to make it out to the store. May you have a good year of the Tiger too!