Gone over to the BLACK side...and I ain't turning back! :o)

Thank you everyone for your sweet compliments and for participating in my little game!!:heart: I'm really surprised at how much I love this bag. I used it last night and today again for work. It's not my first time to have a First but it's definitely my first time to enjoy a bag this much!;)

I hate being kept in suspense myself so I might as well let you all know that this bag is from....2006!!!!!:yahoo::nuts:

I was always hesitant about getting bags from the year '06 because I believed that the leather during that time was :tdown: but this bag proved me wrong!:sweatdrop: I have a few more pictures of it in the car and at work. Sorry for the bad lighting and resolution, I used my phone.

IMG00158.jpg

IMG00159.jpg

O yes.. I know what u mean about going over to the Black side... I recently acquired a 05 black weekender, yesterday was the first time I carried it out... I love it... the leather, the size, more than I thought I would.... absolutely!!! I even wanna get an 09 weekender, just for the sake of owning a brand new black weekender. LOL

I never knew I'll enjoy a black bag so much :smile:

The leather on your bag is EXACTLY the same as my Ink First (so I was going to guess 2006 until you beat me to it). I used to think that all I would ever want to acquire from Bal are all their delicious colors. Until I saw (I forget the member's name :Push:smile: a black Bbag from 2009. OMG!!! Words can not describe it...:faint:! And and then I saw this gorgeous white Bbag...all fresh and crisp, so of course I swore I'd get a white one too (mine I bought used and is quite beat up).