Gone over to the BLACK side...and I ain't turning back! :o)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've always been partial to the bright fun colors of Bal like Turq, Magenta, Violet, EB, Jaune, Ruby, and etc. And stayed away from black bags (regardless of brand) because I always thought it would never go with my wardrobe:shrugs: And, I always thought black bags were boring *duck* :sweatdrop:

Well, I just ate my words yesterday when I came across THIS!!!:faint::yahoo: It's my first Black Bbag ever and I'm inlove!!!!!!:heart: There's nothing boring about it and has tons of character! I think I just had to find the right bag. It definitely stands out in my colorful collection and can't wait to use it tonight! Can anybody guess what year it's from?:nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beautiful!!! i guess it's an 07 bag ... 2007 spring !! :nuts:

3. Wow! Black is deliciously HOT! Congrats on your lovely first!

4. Gorgeous! Leather looks exactly like my '07 VF, so I say 2007!

5. Yeah it looks like my Sienna leather too when all broken in!!! I am guessing 07 too.

CONGRATS on your first Black bag!!!

6. I'm partial to guessing games. So I say 2007 too!!!

7. Wow, how pillowy it is! And it's JET BLACK!

It looks like a 2007's to me too!

8. It is beautiful! you're so lucky! I want a bag just like that, and one in magenta :smile:

9. Is it 2007? My '07 is just the same = jett black! :heart:

10. Oh, it's beautiful!! I'm going through a dilemma of whether to get a black RH Bal. Yours is gorgeous!

11. I think that is the definition of SCRUMPTIOUS right there! :nuts:

12. Congrats!! And enjoy her. Modelling Pictures please

13. Beautiful Jet Black first!!!! :drool:

14. Congrats, black is the great choice and always classic!!~ The leather is TDF!!!

15. Thanks everyone!! It's just delish!! Will post more pics later when I get home:heart:

Yes, it's jet black and very distressed but it's not from 2007:nuts: