Golden Goose

I got golden goose slide sneakers in navy denim and suede with white star.Im 40.5 most of the time, but in these im pretty confused, as size 40 was too snug, size 41 too loose.i just got them from farfetch and im still deciding what to do as i think they might get too loose with wear if i stay with size 41 as they are pretty loose.Size 40.5 would be perfect for me but now i really dont know and its hard to advice for somebody else you really need to try them on to be sure.Thank you

So disappointed!!!

I just received these adorable slide sneakers (love them!) and they're too big!!!

Ordered my usual size 38 and they're long and wide and floppy. Size 37 is sold :crybaby:

Oh no!!!
I got these and love them!! Mine are always floppy so I tie the laces a little tighter and just open the zip to get in and out. Have you tried
that?

I am normally between sizes and have no choice but size up...
Good luck

Oh no!!!
I got these and love them!! Mine are always floppy so I tie the laces a little tighter and just open the zip to get in and out. Have you tried
that?

I am normally between sizes and have no choice but size up...
Good luck

You got the same ones? Aren't they just the cutest!!
Thanks for the lacing tip! I'll try it and see if it works for me, otherwise I think I might have tracked the size 37 down at another store :smile:

The hidden wedge is only in the hi-tops, right? Sorry if this is a silly question. Also, I gather that if I'm a US 7, I would get a 37? I'm interested in the suede super stars. TIA!

The hidden wedge is only in the hi-tops, right? Sorry if this is a silly question. Also, I gather that if I'm a US 7, I would get a 37? I'm interested in the suede super stars. TIA!

Hi Hiromi,
Both the low and high tops have concealed wedges and I presume you would need a 37! Post pics when you get them pls!!

I got my first pair of GGDB kicks -- black suede slides! Fortunately, I found one boutique in my city that has GGDB so I got to try my size before taking the plunge. Turns out I'm a 36 in both the superstars and slides, whereas I'm usually an EU37 in Tods and Prada or US7 in Nike and Cole Haan.

I don't usually wear sneakers, let alone pre-distressed sneakers, but these are so cool. :heart: My poor hubby doesn't get it and thinks I'm having a mid-life crisis. :biggrin:

Attachments

• ggdb.JPG
    ggdb.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 10,455
Oh, I want the studded slides next but maybe they're too similar to my suede ones?

I love these ones too!!!
I had to return my too big leopard Slides and I'm still deciding whether to replace them with the leopard one size smaller or these studded ones. Love both :cool:

Obviously the colour is similar to your suede ones HiromiT. The studded ones are edgier and less casual/every day though.

I love these ones too!!!
I had to return my too big leopard Slides and I'm still deciding whether to replace them with the leopard one size smaller or these studded ones. Love both :cool:

Obviously the colour is similar to your suede ones HiromiT. The studded ones are edgier and less casual/every day though.

Hi S-L! I'm sorry the leopards were too big but what a relief that you can return them. I hope you find your size soon. You can't go wrong with either style. Animal prints and studs have been staples for several seasons -- on-trend yet classic at the same time.

And you're right, the studded ones seem a little more "dressy" if sneakers can be described that way. I'm afraid GGDB is becoming an obsession of mine....

Hi S-L! I'm sorry the leopards were too big but what a relief that you can return them. I hope you find your size soon. You can't go wrong with either style. Animal prints and studs have been staples for several seasons -- on-trend yet classic at the same time.

And you're right, the studded ones seem a little more "dressy" if sneakers can be described that way. I'm afraid GGDB is becoming an obsession of mine....

It's a healthy obsession though. It's a known fact that sneakers are good for your feet :biggrin:

Hello all. I'm interested in the "superstar sneakers" (low top) and I'm a bit unsure about sizing or how this brand runs. I'm usually a 37.5 (7.5), and not sure if I should size up to 38 or size down to 37? Any advice please?

Hello all. I'm interested in the "superstar sneakers" (low top) and I'm a bit unsure about sizing or how this brand runs. I'm usually a 37.5 (7.5), and not sure if I should size up to 38 or size down to 37? Any advice please?

Mine are a few seasons old but I found them to run a bit small... I would get the 38. Love Golden Goose ! 😊