Golden Goose

^^that looks more like a riding boot. I also do not care for the western look of most GG's. The thing I liked about these was the studded belt and flat slightly pointed toe.

Does anyone have GG Francy sneakers?

I'm after a particular color which is sold out in 37 so now i'm wondering if i can wear them in 38.

Any additional info on the sizing would be huge help.

Thanks! :smile:

How about how is the fit on the short Golden Goose sneakers? .... heard they run small

I don't find that they run small, but personally the fit differs slightly between their various models (hi-top, low-top, leather, non-leather, etc.).

I currently own two hi-tops and both are leather. My usual sizes are US 8 or 8.5, 38.5 - 39.5 (depending on designer). For example, for Lanvin flats, 39.5 fit me best. For Nike running shoes, US 8 fit me best. For Isabel Marant boots (leather) 39 fit me best.

For GG, I own one pair in 38 and another in 39. They both fit, but I wear thin socks for 38 and can pretty much wear any kind of socks for 39. I've walked a few miles in my 38 and my feet were fine.

Also, note that they have a 'hidden heel' as part of the insole (both of my hi-tops have this and one low-top I used to own had it as well). Combined with the outer sole, it's close to an inch (or slightly more).

I know the fit could be different between Mens and Womens (or how they feel on men vs women) but my husband has a pair in canvas, hi-top and they have slouched a bit (normal wear). However, the base/sole is sturdy and strong and after 3+ yrs of owning them they still look really good!

Reactions: liz_likes_to_shop
I don't find that they run small, but personally the fit differs slightly between their various models (hi-top, low-top, leather, non-leather, etc.).

I currently own two hi-tops and both are leather. My usual sizes are US 8 or 8.5, 38.5 - 39.5 (depending on designer). For example, for Lanvin flats, 39.5 fit me best. For Nike running shoes, US 8 fit me best. For Isabel Marant boots (leather) 39 fit me best.

For GG, I own one pair in 38 and another in 39. They both fit, but I wear thin socks for 38 and can pretty much wear any kind of socks for 39. I've walked a few miles in my 38 and my feet were fine.

Also, note that they have a 'hidden heel' as part of the insole (both of my hi-tops have this and one low-top I used to own had it as well). Combined with the outer sole, it's close to an inch (or slightly more

I know the fit could be different between Mens and Womens (or how they feel on men vs women) but my husband has a pair in canvas, hi-top and they have slouched a bit (normal wear). However, the base/sole is sturdy and strong and after 3+ yrs of owning them they still look really good!

thanks for the explanation! :smile:

i ordered suede hi tops and really wondering how they will feel
i guess i will see in a couple of days