Gold vs Beige Mini Flap

Congratulations!! This gold color is to die for in my opinion! I'm so glad you got a hold of one :smile: actually, the same thing happened to me, except I was going for the WOC in this light gold 16B color. My usual Saks SA told me it could not be ordered, but I was determined to obtain one. So I stalked the Chanel shopping forum and found a store in Pennsylvania that had one (props to May for posting stock photos, and Selen at Bala Cynwyd Saks)! Unfortunately, that piece had been sold, however, Selen was able to order me one, and it arrives today!

So, yes! Why are some SA's able to order specific stock, and some not? I barely live 2 hours away from Bala Cynwyd Saks, so it's unlikely to be a regional thing...? Very strange. I guess that goes to show that you should be persistent in working with SA's to source that Chanel item that catches your eye! Don't give up if you're in love with a piece! :smile:

So now my usual SA is saying she's having a hard time locating it. Uggggghhhh!! Not sure how likely it is for me to get this bag now [emoji20].

Hey everyone! Finally received my tan/beige mini and would like to share with everyone of you on my recent purchase. This topic is about which mini to choose beige/gold and I got both instead because I can't resist their beautiful colours for this season collection. Thanks for everyone advise, appreciate it so much. X

IMG_1471154408.672027.jpg
IMG_1471154419.837686.jpg
IMG_1471154436.706013.jpg

Reactions: Missy Jny
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and I'm overwhelmed. I'm selling my GST and WOC after these crazy purchases. So if you are interested please check on my Instagram account on : yolo_classic [emoji6][emoji6]

Hey everyone! Finally received my tan/beige mini and would like to share with everyone of you on my recent purchase. This topic is about which mini to choose beige/gold and I got both instead because I can't resist their beautiful colours for this season collection. Thanks for everyone advise, appreciate it so much. X

View attachment 3439323
View attachment 3439324
View attachment 3439325
gorgeous tan they have this season, and it's lambskin, i think i prefer the lambskin rather than this season's caviar. when shot side by side between the light gold and tan, the light gold is more eye catchy to me but after seeing it irl, it's really interesting to see the tan one irl. does it called beige this season? it's pretty dark like a taupe