Gold Is A Girl's Best Friend Too! Miroir Speedy 30 GOLD * Pics * !

i love it. i am so depressed i didnt reserve gold. i didnt know it would be this beautiful!!

TRUST ME - Even if you think gold is not your colour, it will be with this bag.

I have never seen soooo many women staring at me all at one moment. There were like "ooooh.....aahhhh"

All of them were in love with the colour and random people were complimenting me as they packaged it :lol:

I felt like it was the Olympics! :lol:

congrats! Kinda odd and dumb question..but...I'm wondering...what does it feel like when you carry it? Meaning..does it have the same feel as anyother Louie..or does it feel slippery??

Good question! It actually feels like a taught material that is remarkably smooth. Kinda reminds me of a Monogram Glacé smoothness with a Vernis finish.

It is SUCH a pleasure to hold it though :yes: I'm gonna love this bag forever :love:

My Dear Lindz :P :
CONGRATS!!!!! I know how very, very much you wanted this bag! I'm sure it looks FAB on you; it is beautiful! Please model her for us!:party:

My Dear Lindz :P :
CONGRATS!!!!! I know how very, very much you wanted this bag! I'm sure it looks FAB on you; it is beautiful! Please model her for us!:party:

I'm gonna try and take pics and model in front of it but I also wanna go out tonight and have fun with it in the city :P I promise I will try and get pix ASAP :yes: