Gold Is A Girl's Best Friend Too! Miroir Speedy 30 GOLD * Pics * !

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'M SOOOOO HAPPY I GOT MINE TODAY! Everyone was just staring at me and my bag while I modeled it in front of the mirror.

I was trying to play it off like it was nothing, but I SO knew I was leaving with it! :lol:

Without further ado..... here is my beautiful Miroir Speedy 30 GOLD!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Model model!!!

3. BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT!! :drool: :drool: Are you going to model it for us!?! :graucho:

4. totally beautiful congrats babe!! :biggrin:

5. wow wow wee wow!!!!!

6. :love: You're the absolute sweetest! Thank you! I'm gonna try to model it if I have time b/c I wanna go out tonight with my bag! Maybe hit up the lower west side, Ono @ the Ganesvoort Hotel and just have the time of my life with my new bag!!!! :yahoo:

7. My god that's gorgeous you go with your bad self poufiasse.:yahoo:

8. Wow..gorgeous!!

Congrats!! :nuts:

Ps. Did you get the Icon book with it as well?

9. Gorgeous! Do model it for us! :yahoo:

10. POUFF! YOU GO GIRL! :yahoo:

Welcome to the Miroir club! :party:

11. Thanks! With the Mirror style, they'll always be twice the number of members! :lol:

12. Congrats, Poufiasse!!!:yahoo:

Another Golden moment....:flowers:

13. Good gracious! Beautiful! Congrats!:nuts:

14. LOL you are too funny!!! Good one:P :roflmfao:

15. Congrats!!! I am totally in love with it..it's gorgeous!!!!