Gold hardware tarnish?

The search icon, a magnifying glass and search bar, upper right were useful (tarnish, kelly hardware)

If it’s tarnish, @Yoshi1296 recommends a gold tarnish cloth in the link above, post 168.

I believe the posts above his discuss the discoloration that may arise if plastic protectors are kept on

The search icon, a magnifying glass and search bar, upper right were useful (tarnish, kelly hardware)

If it’s tarnish, @Yoshi1296 recommends a gold tarnish cloth in the link above, post 168.

I believe the posts above his discuss the discoloration that may arise if plastic protectors are kept on
Thank you so much for your reply. Mine , the Screw on the plaque had discolored even though there is no plastic on the screw.
A lot of discussion I read is about the plaque discoloration.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
from your expeirence, does the Gold hardware tarnish or fade, etc.. with time on a Birkin??? I was wondering since I am about to purchase one promptly.. THNKSS!
Hi!
I‘ve bought an Hermes Birkin several Years ago, and with Time the buckle lost Parts of the goldplated surface. Now I am very afraid, that the Bag could be Not authentic. Has anybody had these problems too? I am afraid to bring it to the spa and they confiscate the bag

9BCC7751-6F03-4407-8C10-A35AA5EA6D80.jpeg

24CBEFAE-1EB7-4562-AB09-BA992BE4A5A8.jpeg

Hi!
I‘ve bought an Hermes Birkin several Years ago, and with Time the buckle lost Parts of the goldplated surface. Now I am very afraid, that the Bag could be Not authentic. Has anybody had these problems too? I am afraid to bring it to the spa and they confiscate the bag

View attachment 5673551

View attachment 5673552
just get an authentication from bababebi and put your mind at rest