Going to the store or buying online...which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

• Store, that way I can show off my find ASAP!

• Online, then I can find the best deal for me!

• BOTH!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use both.

I buy online when I know what I'm getting. Also I can find the past years' styles.

I love go to store to explorer new design and designers. There are many interesting small independent boutiques as well as the power houses in NYC.
Often I can find great deals in stores too.

I prefer to buy in a shop as when I shop I enjoy the experience and want to hold a bag and see it up close before I buy, but as I live in Nottingham rather than London I do occasionally shop online out of necessity. Generally I'm a fan of British designers: Paul Smith, Vivienne Westwood but Anya Hindmarch and Mulberry especially, all of whom have beautiful shops so when I get chance to head to London I make a bee-line for them! :biggrin: But the Mulberry and Anya Hindmarch websites are fab so I have no complaints there :biggrin:

I hate buying online. I really do. I have plenty of shopping opportunities around where I live so I can get what I want when I need it. I just hate waiting for anything and I want to see the exact color of the bag with my own eyes before I get anything depicted from a picture. Plus, I like to touch and feel it before buying it.

Going into the store for sure! But sometimes looking online and then calling customer service is really helpful, that's what I did when I bought my new bag from Ellington, their sales team/customer service was the most helpful people. They walked me through everything and when I received the bag I was so impressed with how precise their descriptions were!!!

I need to see, touch, try on IRL. I have to wait for delivery. I've only ordered one bag. It was from Nordstroms and I had seen someone wearing it. It was a keeper.

i do both, buy online and in stores. Sometimes what i want to buy isn't carried anywhere around here so if i buy it, i have to buy it online. Otherwise if it's something i can buy around here i perfer to buy it in store.