Going to the movies or watch at home?

It depends, if there is a release that I want to see really bad, I'll go to the movies. Besides, Megs and I love to go to the downtown Arena movie theatre together, they have really comfy seats. We also go to Starbucks and on a ride before each time we go see a movie.

I like watching movies at home. We check out DVD's from the library quite a bit. When I checked BigFish out, I think I watched it 3 times in a row!

It depends on the movie. If it's something I'm really looking forward to seeing, I'd rather see it on the big screen because I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. If it's something I want to see, but not very excited about, it's better to watch it at home, curled up on the sofa with homemade Rice Krispies treats and a big glass of milk :nuts:

I do a fair share of both. I always go to see a film either the first showing or a late showing. I find that people tend to be less annoying during those times. Also, I like watching smaller, indie films, and on a whole, find the audience to be more mature and respectful. I love the moviegoing experience - sharing in the reactions to something with other people, the feeling of seeing something on screen, etc. That being said, there is nothing like curling up in your couch in your jammies and your cuddly blanket.

IntlSet said:
I know this might seem weird, but I actually HATE going to the movies. I think movie theaters are dirty, people munching and chattering... sorry, I swear I'm not as anal as that just made me seem....
......I am with you on this one! Last movie I saw at a theatre was "Titanic" and the idiots sitting behind us talked through out the whole movie! Pissed me off so bad that I haven't set foot inside a theatre since. Home is much better!