Godiva won my heart over Chanel!!!

Dear Echo23:

Oh, I can TOTALLY relate to your experiences!!! I was SO SO intimidated couple years ago when I first went into Chanl SCP store with my mom!!! We were only browsing because at the time I was only into LV.

NOT 1 person approached us as we did NOT look RICH enough to buy, so we've left to spend our $ elsewhere...

I am sure we ALL are BAG LOVERS and we don't need SA to kiss our "XXX" but we don't need snotty attitudes either!!!

Dear Friends,

I am a "BAD MOMMY"... I don't allow my boys to eat chacolate as I had too much was I was little, so in conclusion bad teeth...

This time, I'll make an EXCEPTION but I know my older one is going to shout 'water mommy, water mommy' after he tastes them tonight...

I've made-up a story about 'sweet bug' eats his teeth if he doesn't drink any water after eating anything w/sugar....

My boys are still young, so they BELIEVE my 'little' story... Ha ha....

I still ENVY you ladies w/daughter... 1 WONDERFUL execuse for me to buy more purses... But...

Dear Swanky:

YOU READ MY MIND!!! I did more, I've wrote a GRATITUDE letter to the store manager and I've put my feeling to the writing!!!

I can't believe she did a good deed and NOT even say a word to me still (I didn't tell her I've already got the chacolate), but I did called her right before she left for work today and bought another Chanel... My way of saying THANK YOU, I guess....

Dear Friends,

I am a "BAD MOMMY"... I don't allow my boys to eat chacolate as I had too much was I was little, so in conclusion bad teeth...

This time, I'll make an EXCEPTION but I know my older one is going to shout 'water mommy, water mommy' after he tastes them tonight...

I've made-up a story about 'sweet bug' eats his teeth if he doesn't drink any water after eating anything w/sugar....

My boys are still young, so they BELIEVE my 'little' story... Ha ha....

I still ENVY you ladies w/daughter... 1 WONDERFUL execuse for me to buy more purses... But...

That's hilarious :roflmfao: I will have to remember that one! I wonder how long that story will work for....you'll have to let me know!

And yes, I can't understand why some SA's are like that. It's terrible feeling awkward in a store where you're spending so much of your hard earned money! You're super lucky you found such a great SA! Enjoy your chocolates and watch out for the sweet bug :smile:

Dear Friends:

I've begin ONLY buying Chloe from her and always asked if there was any sale bags... She didn't think I was going to buy much but still she put-up with me and tried to help me to find as many bags as possible! Each time she will try to explain to me the color size and even put a bit of her opinion as if it is going to suit my liking.

Sooner than you know, I begin to buy Chanel from her and at a fast paste and qty.

She didn't expect that I would buy so much in such short time and each time she sends me a bag, it is always carefully checked, no damage and GIFT packaged!!! She did it w/o me asking for it.

Honestly I don't just buy from her (I also buy from other NM) but with her such thoughtfulness and sincere attitude, I always ask her if she the paticular style/color I was looking for first before I call other SA.

I guess my hard earned $ NOT only buy me BEAUTIFUL bags but also FRIENDSHIP from you ALL!!!

May you ALL a WONDERFUL and HAPPY VALENTINE!!!