Go Kelly Go!!!

Here are pictures of fuchsia chevre mysore sellier Kelly 28cm with PH and another picture of the fuchsia ostrich retourne Kelly 32cm with PH.

Attachments

• ostrichkellytpf.jpg
    ostrichkellytpf.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 3,605
  • bolidekellytpf.jpg
    bolidekellytpf.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,577
Reactions: cecchetti
My beloved Kelly Bags (past and present)

32cm Gold Togo Kelly PH
attachment.php

25cm Vache Liegee Noisette Kely PH
attachment.php

28cm Black Box Kelly GH
attachment.php

28cm Cyclamen Epsom Kelly PH

attachment.php

JPG Mini Kelly Fushia Doblis

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0837WTMK.JPG
    IMG_0837WTMK.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 7,605
Dear All,

Your Kellys are fabulous, thank you very much for sharing the pictures - it's such a joy to see them all.

Kellybag,

Special thanks for starting this thread and posting the link to the article, it's great to see "the birth" of piece of art which the Kelly is. IMO, this craftsmanship process itself pretty much answers the question about the cost of the bag, beside all other factors - the image of prestige and exclusiveness reflected in anything coming from the House of Hermes, its history etc.

Rose,

Thank you for sharing with all of us these special pictures of Grace Kelly, some of which I saw for a first time.

:heart:Elena

What a fun thread. I am very new to the Kelly game. I am about 72 hrs in. I love my Birkin and Kelly. It is like having to kids and appreciating the great but different qualities in both. Here is my kelly pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2622.jpg
    IMG_2622.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3,631
My beloved tri-color Kelly:love: ! Colors are: havane/gold/chocolate.

She's 32 cm, togo leather, with ruthenium hardware.

What makes it more special is that I got her when I was out with 2 fellow pfers who've become good friends of mine:smile:

Attachments

• tricolorkelly.JPG
    tricolorkelly.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 3,673
Reactions: YBcozYnot
My 2 Kellys! The first one was my first taste of the Hermes nectar and oh how sweet it is!!!!

32 cm swift Havanne retourne Kelly w/ GH Shortly afterwards my craving had to be satisfied even further, so thanks to PBC, her lust for surfing ebay and her constant EVIL enabling, I acquired this rare and stunning beauty!

1960's rouge H box 32cm retourne Kelly w/ GH:love: (she is my favorite out of the 3 H bags I own!) I haven't taken her out much bc I need to bring her in for a nice spa treatment to give her a new outlook on life!!!

Attachments

• Havanne Kelly.jpg
    Havanne Kelly.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3,541
  • Vintage Kelly 008-edit.jpg
    Vintage Kelly 008-edit.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3,547
  • Vintage Kelly 007-edit.jpg
    Vintage Kelly 007-edit.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3,428
Reactions: YBcozYnot