Go Kelly Go!!!

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Attention all Kelly fans out there...this thread is for you!

Due to the huge success of the "Ode To The Bolide" thread, there have been numerous requests to create a Kelly thread of the same nature. Please feel free to post anything regarding the fabulous Kelly in this thread. It can be pictures of Kellys, articles, new information you would like to share, and pretty much anything that peaks your interest.
Most of all, show your love for "THE KELLY"!:drool: :love: :heart:

Quite simply, my black box GH Kelly is the epitome of classic elegance. It just cannot be topped (since croc doesn't do anything for me). I just know that whereever I go with her, whoever I meet, I will always have the BEST purse.
Don't get me wrong, I like the look of the Birkin and other H bags too and can drool over them all day long but at the end of the day I already own the best bag that Hermes ever made.

I'm a huge Kelly fan, too. So far I have not been bitten by the Birkin bug... Whoa! that's a lot of alliteration!!

I love the Kelly but I have a very casual lifestyle, so someday I hope to have a very casual retourne (souple) mou Kelly... :love:

Great threads KB! Okay, I've only got one in the stash at the moment, but she is my pride and joy--my 28cm Dalmation (Dalmation 106 to be exact!) Retourne Kelly w/PH in Buffalo Skipper. The overall look and finish of this bag is marvelous (to me at least)--the white is almost a pearlescent grey so the overall look looks like metallic gunmetal grey.

Attachments

• CIMG1712.jpg
    CIMG1712.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 18,268
i'm sorry....you're probably sick of seeing this kelly all throughout this forum but it's my new favorite. my 32 kelly white clemence with toile and PH :

IMG_1985.jpg

Reactions: EatLoveLaugh
I love, love my Kelly. 32cm togo black

Can't wait to get my next one which is going to have to be an......ahem...... black... box 28cm.

Here are some pics of my dahling....:love:

Attachments

• hermes2.jpg
    hermes2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 32,360
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16,563
  • purse1.jpg
    purse1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 17,309
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 17,392
  • k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 18,430
Sadly i dont own one but it is in my opinion the most beautiful bag Hermes made. I would definitely pick the kelly over any other H bag. It has this special classy vibe to it which reallllyy attracts me.I can spot one in a huge crowd :drool: