Go etoupe Bolide, GO!

does anyone know how it is lined and if it has the shoulder strap?
love it.

It does come with a shoulder strap. I have a 31 in Clemence. As far as the lining, I am not sure what is it called (pardon me of my lack of knowledge) but it is the shiny smooth leather.....sorry, I just don't know the name.....can someone please help me?

this lady carries it so well!!

DOES anyone also agree with me in pic, it looks v. light in color, more like a GRIS T maybe??? or is it just lighting??

I too,wasnt sure owning a Gris T I thought it was very similar, but he said it was etoupe and he knows his H colors so I'm guessing just the lighting

does anyone know how it is lined and if it has the shoulder strap?
love it.

Annie - if this is a travel size, it is lined in cloth v. lamb (at least the one I have seen was) - this helps with the weight of the bag. I am not certain if it comes with a shoulder strap - the "handbag" sizes do come with one, though....

leC - the photo you posted is just awesome! thanks for sharing it!

ms piggy...I saw a etoupe swift leather swatch at the shop and it looks quite rich (not very light in color)...I can't decide if I like etoupe in swift or in togo...urgh!! More decisions!

Etoupe in Swift and Togo are quite close although the former is slightly brighter. Clemence is deeper. I guess it depends how you like your leather to look and feel. Swift is softer and smoother. Togo would be more hardy. I actually like them both equally as much, so I'm no help! LOL!