go BIG or go HOME! My Shopping Spree Lately

thanks everyone!!

Queenie...I didn't like scarves either till last week! HAHAHA!! can we say addicting!

I guess I went a little wild because my husband is going back to school to get his MBA...so he will be working at his engineer job...while going to school full time...and he will be taking classes on the weekend...

so not only will he be busy all the time...but we will have to pay alot because its a private school.

so I went crazy while I could!

I love everything you got! Sounds so sophisticated to have the necklace for the scarf halter tops. The box is so touching! What a wonderful keepsake tribute! And the watch is stunning!!

fabulous scarves!:smile:

getting addicted with them too...just ordered my 2nd scarf- "dance de cosmos" in white/brown (i have not use the 1st one yet:P), 2 twillies (24-chartreuse and black tohu-bohu) and 2 scarf rings (gold and horn). good i saved on taxes.

guccigal: The scarves look sooo beautiful in their box! does it take a lot of work to arrnge them like that? I can't wait to see you model the necklace and scarves together!!!! What a haul!!!

thanks all!

I am having bedding made....in a very french fabric...and every day when I make my bed I will set this box at the end of it.....and I will feel like I am in a country house in France.....

will take a pic of it when its done!