GMA Anchor gossip

Still not sure exactly why they were pulled. This article says the drama was upsetting to other people on the staff. He had had a previous affair a few years back with a producer as well.

Seems to me that ABC is knee deep in that practice of "it's fine behavior until the public finds out and says it's not okay". They're certainly not the first news outlet to have issues with staff members having affairs, but they're not handling it better than the others did!

Still not sure exactly why they were pulled. This article says the drama was upsetting to other people on the staff. He had had a previous affair a few years back with a producer as well.

I heard about that.

they tried to make it seem like they left their spouses but there's this

Reactions: bag-princess
  • Insightful
Reactions: sdkitty
the plot thickens...this makes amy look like just another goomar
This quote may be the real reason they were pulled. People are more willing to look the other way and cut you some slack if they like you. If not…

“He’s also a d—k to producers. No one likes working with him,” says the insider. “He yells and has the biggest ego.”

This quote may be the real reason they were pulled. People are more willing to look the other way and cut you some slack if they like you. If not…

“He’s also a d—k to producers. No one likes working with him,” says the insider. “He yells and has the biggest ego.”
I'm only slightly familiar with him as an on-air personality so pretty neutral but this gives me negative vibes....like he's full of himself...guess he thinks he's Matt Lauer and now he may pay the same price