GMA Anchor gossip

I don’t see any grounds by which they should be fired. Workplace affairs have been going on forever. Unless there was some sort of morality clause in their contracts which specifically stipulates no dating coworkers, I think it falls outside ABC/Disney’s business.

Maybe they were supposed to disclose the relationship to Human Resources but I don’t know that not doing it is grounds for dismissal.

I don’t see any grounds by which they should be fired. Workplace affairs have been going on forever. Unless there was some sort of morality clause in their contracts which specifically stipulates no dating your coworkers, I think it falls outside ABC/Disney’s business.
I tend to agree. but if management thinks viewers have turned against them and it will affect ratings....

Last edited:
ABC took them off the air starting today. It doesn’t say they lost their jobs so maybe they will still work off-camera or maybe it’s a temporary measure.

I don’t understand this decision but there may be more going on that we don’t know about.

• Insightful
Reactions: uhpharm01
ABC took them off the air starting today. It doesn’t say they lost their jobs so maybe they will still work off-camera or maybe it’s a temporary measure.

I don’t understand this decision but there may be more going on that we don’t know about.

maybe if many of the employees were upset about this it was treated like the type of sexual harrassment case where the person in power is guilty of giving favoritism to the person they're having an affair with. but in this case the two are equals so not really the same. I think the company felt pressure from the public and maybe employees. If these two are fired they may sue - unless they get a sweet package.
I don't watch that show but I'm somewhat familiar with those two. The seem pretty shallow but not my problem.
This could be a career killer for them. It's not like there are that many jobs like theirs.

maybe if many of the employees were upset about this it was treated like the type of sexual harrassment case where the person in power is guilty of giving favoritism to the person they're having an affair with. but in this case the two are equals so not really the same. I think the company felt pressure from the public and maybe employees. If these two are fired they may sue - unless they get a sweet package.
I don't watch that show but I'm somewhat familiar with those two. The seem pretty shallow but not my problem.
This could be a career killer for them. It's not like there are that many jobs like theirs.
There are many others waiting for a chance to take their places. Nobody is irreplaceable. We’ll see if their love is solid enough to endure ruining both of their careers.

I just saw this too, it's really interesting.

Reactions: bag-mania