Glazed Black Leather..?

^^^ Thank you so much for posting those pics Annie!!! Your pics are even better than asteralice!!! I'm seriously so excited now! :drool::drool::drool:
It looks like the perfect black leather for a MAC or MAB/MAM, with just a bit of shine and structure!!!

Thanks, Indybop! And I agree...I think the glazed black will be perfect for a MAB/MAM, too!

Hi MSG! I'm glad to be back;). I tried to avoid tPF thinking it would curb my bag addiction, but I couldn't stay away any longer!! My RM addiction is back in full swing...I'm getting ready to post a big reveal soon, too!:nuts:

p.s.- I see from your signature that you are pregnant..Congratulations!!:woohoo:

oh rats! I wonder if it can be done with the "chain hanging over the side" way?

Oh still so beautiful though! Were you able to use the Aster Alice coupon code with the MAC?

I have a fig mac, but seeing the black MAC on you Annie just kills me!
Maybe I should follow in your footsteps and stay away from TPF for a while ! ;)

I wasn't able to use a coupon, but I wanted it so badly that I didn't mind paying full price! I don't mean to be an enabler, but I definitely think you should get this MAC, too....and take it from me, staying away from tPF didn't help much in the end since I'm back here again with a worse addiction than before!:graucho:

EEEKKK!!! It looks beautiful! :nuts:

I just checked my LB shipping notification and my GB Nikki is evidently sitting on my porch, delivered! I now work 10 minutes from home but I can't leave work yet to go get it. I'm going to have a heart attack sitting here waiting...

Ooooh!! Can't wait to see that Nikki!! Post pics ASAP!:woohoo:

I just checked my LB shipping notification and my GB Nikki is evidently sitting on my porch, delivered! I now work 10 minutes from home but I can't leave work yet to go get it. I'm going to have a heart attack sitting here waiting...

Please post reveal pictures.. i can't wait to see the GB nikki!