Glazed Black Leather..?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone else crave this as much as I do? I think a lovely glazed black leather would be decicious. I am a huge fan of the glazed leathers!! I think they are beautiful, durable and I love the texture!

I;m just sayin'.. wouldn't it be nice?

2. I second this. Maybe we can still hope for Fall?

3. The night is slighly glazed! I love the glazed but don't want it to be to the point where it is stiff. i think the night with the semi glaze and lotta smoosh is perfect!

4. I have been thru all the searches looking for glazed black - that is the description AsterAlice has for a pre-sale MAC. I cant find anything on it. I never thought I would want a MAC until I looked at 70+ pages of NYCSS pics! I am not a dressy person, but it would be nice to have one for the few special occasions I deal with, rather than lugging a MAB around. I think I want a black ostrich but this glazed black as it may be even dressier. I do not want Patent.
    TIA

5. Ok, let me rephrase this - has ANYONE ever heard, seen or has any RM in glazed black or black glazed and if so, can you post a pic...:smile:

6. LB has a pic of glazed brown on the site. It just has a sheen on it- kind of reminds me of some Coach leathers.

7. Thanks! I think that finish would be suitable for a dressy need....

8. I think there is a glazed black coming out in a few months! CHeck out the pics on lunaboston.com for the glazed brown, it should be similar but just in black instead!

9. Oh yeah, LB has their pre-order links up for it too. No pics of course.

10. I didnt see the pre-order link for the MAC....am I looking in the wrong place?
    Thanks Dezi....at least my pocketbook will be happy that its a few months...I wouldn't need it until the Holiday Season.

11. I think I saw a MAC link, but I didn't save it since I already have black. If you get that one, it should have an adjustable strap!

12. Since this IS gonna be a new fall bag, are there any pic's of it yet? I would love to see it!

13. I love slightly glazed leathers like wine. I'm there with you!

14. I'm excited to see the glazed black. The glazed brown is gorgeous! If I didn't want the 3-zip MAC in Black Haze so bad, I'd defintely be getting the glazed black instead methinks. :tup: