Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady

Why is it difficult to believe she was crying over getting a ticket? She was photographed a number of times that same day and she was fine. She cares a great deal about her public image.

Bündchen’s face was partially concealed under a white baseball cap and appeared red as she seemed to wipe away tears. The officer waited patiently as the “Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life“ author composed herself before returning to his vehicle shortly after.

When Page Six contacted Surfside Police, a public information officer would not disclose any further details about the incident aside from confirming that Bündchen was indeed stopped due to traffic violation.

A rep for the model did not immediately respond to our request for comment.

The “Nourish” author’s demeanor appears to have taken a turn, as earlier in the day she was seen going for a casual stroll with her dog around her Miami neighborhood.
However, she may have just been having a stressful day. Bündchen was photographed Wednesday – prior to getting pulled over – checking out the renovations on her $11.5 million Indian Creek mansion.

Her boyfriend, Joaquim Valente, was also present for the reported house inspection.
Page Six exclusively reported in February that the former Victoria’s Secret Angel and jiu-jitsu instructor — who have been dating since last June — spend a lot of nights together at her lavish property.

Reactions: bag-princess
Meh, after a while it is just a nothing burger, I cried in my twenties because I could not afford the fine nor the time off to do community service.
If you cry after being stopped in your forties for a simple traffic stop, you are lucky in life.
Or something else is going on imo

I think a lot of women do tbh, it can stress some people dealing with lights and sirens

I didn't when I got one. I took it and drove straight downtown to the police department to pay it then finished my shopping! the lady said "you just got this few minutes and you're already paying it??" :nuts: I told her yes because I didn't want to forget about it and have them coming to look for me! to this day my husband still doesn't know about it!

Meh, after a while it is just a nothing burger, I cried in my twenties because I could not afford the fine nor the time off to do community service.
If you cry after being stopped in your forties for a simple traffic stop, you are lucky in life.
Or something else is going on imo

Many people who come from places where the police might present a different type of presence or who are children of those who lived through unrest, might have a very different, visceral, response to being pulled over…

Reactions: sparkle7
I have a major emotional reaction to getting pulled over. When I see those lights my butt puckers and my heart starts racing like crazy and I start shaking.

I’ve never had a negative altercation with police to cause it, and probably has something to do with my childhood and upbringing (authority). I can afford the tickets and don’t feel shame for the infractions, but for some reason the interaction causes a weird physical reaction.

I’ve been pulled over twice in my life for speeding and both times the officer was kind but between seeing those lights and rolling down the window, I was a mess.

So maybe she just had a physical response to the situation itself?

dang Swanks! how many have you gotten??:wtf::lol::lol:

Plenty lol
My dad raced cars and my car is very fast, my foot is literally made of lead :lol:

I doubt she's been pulled over much as I assume she wasn't spending years behind the wheel like most of us moms.

Agree with LittleStar88, I understand that while I am not rattled by police pulling me over, lots of folks are.

Plenty lol
My dad raced cars and my car is very fast, my foot is literally made of lead :lol:

I doubt she's been pulled over much as I assume she wasn't spending years behind the wheel like most of us moms.

Agree with LittleStar88, I understand that while I am not rattled by police pulling me over, lots of folks are.

Hehe. Ironically I have a really hard time going the speed limit and also have a fast car. Fortunately where I live we basically have zero police presence on the streets for traffic patrol so I don’t worry like I used to.

I wonder if it was her first ticket here. If so that may have also contributed to her reaction.