Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
According to brazil local media reports, the model is knocked up with the football player's love child.
If the reports are to be believed, Bundchen's said to be just two months preggers but has already told some friends and family.
Wonder what Bridget Moygnahan, Brady's ex who is pregnant with his child, has to say about this!

Oh, I found another article!

The romance between Gisele Bundchen and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is heating up as news reports in the supermodel's home country of Brazil are reporting that she's pregnant. Gisele recently took the sports hunk back home to Brazil, to meet her parents.
Despite the news that Brady is the father of pregnant ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan's baby, Bundchen felt the time was right to introduce her new beau to her folks.
The couple took a low-key trip to Bundchen's native Porto Alegre, where the model's parents, Vania and Valdir, still live.
Friends suggest the trip is a sign that the model is mad about Brady because the only other guy she took home to meet the parents was former longtime boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio.
A family source tells Life + Style magazine, "They both really liked Tom.
"Gisele wouldn't introduce Tom to her parents if she didn't think this relationship was serious."
gisele_bundchen_GI.jpg

Gisele's dad and one of her sisters denied those (stupid) rumors. Also Gisele's rep denied them last night.
It's just a bad joke from a brazilian site which wants publicity (and it got it)

• Haha
Reactions: baghagg
I'm trying to make a footbal related joke, but I got nothing!

His passes are VERY well received??
He's great at delivering the deep route?
Looks like he's been running too many naked bootlegs???

Isn't she under some restriction from VS of getting married/pregnant while she's under contract? Maybe it sounds stupid, but don't think it's that simple for VS models to do those kind of things unless of course she breaks the contract, isn't it?