Girls Aloud

Sarah Harding and her new boyfriend are spotted walking in Primrose Hill after they had lunch together in a local cafe in London.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: Zimbio

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 361
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 362
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 353
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 341
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 345
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding heads to a waiting car after leaving the Cadogan health clinic in London. The pop star wore a short, striped sweater, skinny jeans and knee high boots for her visit to the clinic.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 318
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 308
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 323
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 323
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 332
Sarah Harding is spotted grabbing a coffee from a local cafe in Primrose Hill, London:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 314
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 299
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 307
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 312
Former Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding is spotted visiting a friend whilst out with her French bulldogs. The singer/actress, who recently checked out of a US rehab clinic, is seen looking very happy and beautiful in a off the the shoulder sweater and a pair of shiny leggings.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 289
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 294
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 282
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 284
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 287
Sarah Harding pictured out after sleeping pill and alcohol addiction confession

Her name has been all over the papers this week thanks to her explosive admission of domestic violence and addiction to sleeping pills.
But Sarah Harding is not hiding away at home during the fallout.
The singer, 30, has been making daily trips to London to go shopping and today was pictured arriving at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Dressed in a burgundy knit jumper, skinny jeans and matching boots, Harding was collected form her Buckinghamshire home and driven to the west London hotel.
She wore her blonde hair tousled and shaded her eyes in large sunglasses.
She hid the bruising she showed off on the front cover of The Sun this week beneath her long sleeves.
Today Harding revealed in yet another tell-all that she was addicted to sleeping pills.

The problem escalated beyond her control and she was forced to spend three weeks in rehab to wean herself off of Zopiclone and alcohol.
The Girls Aloud star suffered in silence for four years as she endured a journey of what she describes as 'going to hell and back'.

Sarah told The Sun: 'My drinking was out of control and I was addicted to sleeping pills. It was an awful combination.'
She also alluded to tragic Amy Winehouse, who died last July after she was found with more than five times the legal drink-drive limit in her blood.

Sarah says her problems began soon after finding success with the band: 'It was trying to maintain that f****** image that got me in all this trouble.'
Soon she was drinking a bottle of wine for breakfast, which resulted in erratic sleeping patterns and her love/hate affair with Zopiclone.
Zopiclone is reportedly one of the prescription drugs found in Heath Ledger's home after he died from an overdose of prescription drugs.

When Sarah split from DJ fiance Tom Crane in September, her drinking became difficult to manage as she was 'isolated and depressed'.
After realising she was on a downward spiral and going 'off the rails', she checked herself into a rehab clinic in Cape Town in October.
It was here she met new boyfriend Theo De Vries.

Speaking for the first time, Harding went into detail about the incident with her boyfriend of three months.
Looking at the image on the cover of the newspaper, it seems Harding's altercation with her boyfriend of three months was in fact very physical.
'He grabbed me by my hair - throwing my head on the floor. We were struggling,' she recalled.
'While he had me by the hair, he was pulling me across the floor. He was dragging me around.

'He was smacking my head on the floor. He bit my ear. And when I kicked him to try and get him off me, I got his nose and he was bleeding.'
The singer also claimed Theo smeared blood all her face during the incident.
Her allegations come after De Vries accused her of biting him and throwing an ashtray at his head.

Harding arrived back in the UK bandaged up after catching the first flight home from Austria.

She had been staying in the Hotel Schloss Matzen with her boyfriend when things took a turn for the worse.

Harding explained: 'He was goading me. The abuse carried on and on till I'd had enough. He got so horrible I threw a coffee cup at him. It missed.'
Harding claims she was defending herself during the incident after she decided to end her relationship with De Vries - and admitted it probably wasn't the best idea to date someone also battling an addiction.
And she is particularly annoyed that the incident led her to break 90 days of sobriety, tempting her back onto the bottle.
She admitted she found him 'lovely' when they first met, but things rapidly went down hill during their holiday when he apparently started drinking.

Harding realised that her and De Vries were not compatible and claims she left the hotel early to fly back to the UK.
However, when she couldn't get a flight, she ended up returning to their hotel and that's when the fight took place.

The pop star added that she thinks the reason De Vries was so angry is because he could tell she still had feelings for her ex-fiancé Tom Crane.
'I think he knew I missed Tom, because I do - desperately,' she said.
'I think in a way I was on a rebound. I think that p***** him off. I called him Tom a few times by mistake. He hated that.'

Harding also revealed that she has been in contact with the DJ since the incident, who 'wants to kill' Theo.
Although she admits they still care about each other, she insists 'we are just not right for each other at this point in time'.
Harding stated that she wishes she could 'do something' about the incident, but that it will cost a lot of money as it would have to be a civil case.
Both her and De Vries face assault charges due to both of their allegations and injuries.

Source: DailyMail

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 212
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 224
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 219
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 222
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 238
'Girls Aloud' singer Sarah Harding wears a white polka dot coat while leaving her London home. Harding recently made headlines after the end of her latest relationship with ex-boyfriend Theo De Vries.

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 196
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 205
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 200
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 206
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 198
Sarah Harding spends 4 hours in the EF MediSpa and emerges looking happy with her treatment in London. The Girls Aloud singer enjoyed the spa after a shopping trip to Harrods.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 197
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 196
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 204
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 186
Sarah Harding attends a fashion show at Claridge's Hotel, London, UK:

Attachments

• a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 161
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 159
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 158
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 159
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 186
Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle covers herself from the rain with a brown floppy hat and shows off her frail frame in a backless denim jumpsuit while going to see her management.

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 145
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 144
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 149
  • a12.jpg