Girls Aloud

margaritas

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
Thought I would start a Girls Aloud thread, anybody else a fan? I love love love Girls Aloud! I think they have got great music and great style! My favourite member is Nicola, she's so underrated!

margaritas

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
Individual shots of the girls

Credit: Hayley at girlsaloudmedia.com

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Nicola

Sarah

Attachments

May 7, 2007
I wouldn't go mad over them but I think a lot of their music is good and they are quite pretty girls (if not a little too thin sometimes).

My 9 yr old daughter loves them.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007

For looks Sarah Harding is my fave,such beautiful bone structure.It takes someone to be truly gorgeous to pull off a short white crop like that and have it look so good!!

impulsive_

Aug 4, 2007
I wouldn't go mad over them but I think a lot of their music is good and they are quite pretty girls (if not a little too thin sometimes).
Pretty much. They're good at what they do I suppose. Nadine's transformation is some what horrifying.

Stevie Lover

Stevie will be mine!
Jan 28, 2007
After guiltily watching the passions of girls aloud I think Sarah is the prettiest, she can really pull of that crop!

Also, was interesting to see Nadine didn't take part, someone getting too big for their boots perhaps?!

Feb 10, 2007
Out of all the girls in the group everyone would think nadine and cheryl are the prettiest but i also think kimberley is pretty and got great curves and can actually sing after wacthing the passions of girls aloud. IMO

eviemarie

May 26, 2007
around
my daughters dance to them an love them my husband to probally.
I think they love themsleves too much pounting for me!!

miss gucci

Dec 22, 2007
Dublin
i think they are pretty...but i don't like their music too much..
sometimes i have that feeling they playing on a spice girls,,...