girl in early 20's with kelly?

No, you're not too young to carry a kelly now. I bought my 1st birkin when I was in early 20s. If a girl at this age carry something from Hermes, it means she has good well-refined understated taste. Ashley Olsen & Nicole Richie, they're young & were seen toting their birkins around.

Carry your mom's kelly with a classy attitude & dress well. I'm not saying you must put on a dress or dress in something so elegant.

Dress your age coz' you're still young, maybe a pair of jeans & a blouse/T-shirt. If your mom has a twilly or H scarf, u can tie arnd your neck or if you think it make u look old, u can tie arnd your hair. Put on shades & ballerina flats/high heels + favorite perfume & a smile.

Absolutely!!!! Wear Mom's bag with pride and a big smile.....you will look fantastic! A pair of jeans, ballet flats, t and your Kelly. GORGEOUS!!!!

thank you all for your encouraging comments! I feel very confident now and I'll definitely wear it! Also thanks for the styling tips, agree 100%.
ps. trama, nice to see you outside the bal forum!

No, you're not too young to carry a kelly now. I bought my 1st birkin when I was in early 20s. If a girl at this age carry something from Hermes, it means she has good well-refined understated taste. Ashley Olsen & Nicole Richie, they're young & were seen toting their birkins around.

Carry your mom's kelly with a classy attitude & dress well. I'm not saying you must put on a dress or dress in something so elegant.

Dress your age coz' you're still young, maybe a pair of jeans & a blouse/T-shirt. If your mom has a twilly or H scarf, u can tie arnd your neck or if you think it make u look old, u can tie arnd your hair. Put on shades & ballerina flats/high heels + favorite perfume & a smile.

Great advice!!

Lisa

Well, who wouldn't love the kelly bag. But I just think it is too classic for a 20 something gal, If you are a "park ave. chic", then go with the kelly. For a early 20's gal, I think a birkin is more your style, specially, if you are a "street chic". Why not just have fun with the bags.