Gioco versus Zucca

As a retail person, people unstuffing a bag to see if everything fits in are way less annoying than people who feel the need to open umbrellas up.

An umbrella is an umbrella!!

Unless, of course, it doesn't open.

I'd be the one opening it it to check (if I actually bothered to own an umbrella).

I'm the person who had to return the TV to the store THREE TIMES because the on-off button didn't work!!

I'm the person who had to return the last comforter I bought for my queen size bed twice because the first two were marked with the wrong size. The store was not happy when I insisted on opening the package and checking the tag on the comforter before I left the store with it!

I'm the person who buys a brand new vacuum cleaner that doesn't work and can't be fixed. (They gave me a new one of course!)

I test and try Anything and Everything I can!!

I've only got one small Paradiso Dolce right now, but I'm thinking of getting something bigger for the Amore print. I’d like to get an Amore Gioco. I was considering the Zucca, but I thought it might be too busy since the design seems small. Does anyone think the Zucca look better with “taller/longer” designs like Playground, Citta, or Pirata? Do the smaller designs work well on the Zucca, too?

Incredibly indecisive.... :shrugs:

julicrystal- Thanks for the tip! ;) I’ve actually seen this picture on his website before, but didn’t take a close look at the bags! Silly me! :sweatdrop:

I really do like the Zucca bag, but I think I’ll save it for another design maybe one of the upcoming ones! I just pre-ordered an Amore Gioco! It’ll be my second tokidoki bag! It’s been 20 minutes since I pre-ordered, why isn’t it here yet?! Haha... jk, but I really can’t wait!!! :Push:

I wonder if I’ll still be this excited waiting for my 7th or 8th Tokidoki bag...:roflmfao:

Oh, I think I've seen it but it's too far away for my old eyes!! lOL!! It's a tad blurry on my comp :shrugs: .

It's a hard choice between the gioco and the zucca...those are two of my favorite bags and the amore does look amazing in the gioco...I'm not sure exactly how it looks in the zucca b/c I haven't seen a close enough pic yet. Plus you've got the $$ factor...the gioco is about $25 cheaper than the zucca...I have 3 giocos so I'm going for zucca but if I didn't already have 3 I'd be tempted to get the gioco...:confused1: