gina_b: Apparently, I can't resist really dark milk chocolate! :)

Please help me celebrate the arrival of a new member of my H collection: Chocolate brown PM Jige with white contrasting stitches :yahoo:

Outfit specs:

- Chanel dress
- Van Cleef & Arpels lotus "between the finger" ring
- Christian Louboutin pumps
- H-our watch
- Chocolate brown PM Jige
OMG!!!! The legs!!! The legs!!! Oh, and the clutch is nice too!

nightshade- You are so sweet! Thank you!

lovetoshophandbags- I love your beautiful collection! Would love to see more "in action" pictures!

gina_b- Thanks gina! Hope you don't mind me misappropriating your thread title. :smile:

Smurfet, you look perfectly amazing as usual, and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! How exciting!! You look absolutely stunning; I wish I looked like that during my first trimester!

You look unbelievable, smurfet!! The entire look is flawless --- I love the way in which you incorporated Jige into this wonderful ensemble....if I had to pick my favorite piece I couldn't, ...maybe the dress, no maybe the shoes....it is all fabulous:tup:!!

orchids- You're always so kind to me. I'm so glad I'm finally in my 2nd trimester. The 1st trimester has definitely been trying.

mrsmorris- I love the Jige! It's so versatile. I love to wear it with jeans and Chanel boucle jackets too!

Okay, DH is useless since he's been engrossed in his deals. Here's the picture I took originally for the Jewelry Box. It's awful because I can't control the shine and blurriness. But for what it's worth: