gina_b: Apparently, I can't resist really dark milk chocolate! :)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help me celebrate the arrival of a new member of my H collection: Chocolate brown PM Jige with white contrasting stitches :yahoo:

Outfit specs:

- Chanel dress
    - Van Cleef & Arpels lotus "between the finger" ring
    - Christian Louboutin pumps
    - H-our watch
    - Chocolate brown PM Jige

2. HOLY CRAP!!! You look like a SUPER MODEL!!!:nuts: The bag looks great on!:yes:

3. wow! gorgeous bag but an even better outfit.

i will look that chic for one day in my lifetime. i will look that chic for one day in my lifetime. i will look that chic for one day in my lifetime.

4. You look stunning!beautiful bag!

5. Smurfet, you look amazing! Congrats on your Jige!

6. Wow! :drool: Absolutely gorgeous - the clutch, dress, everything!

7. Smurfet--Beautiful. :smile: Love your dress.

8. WHOA!!!!!! Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on a little bit of chocolate!!!!!

9. WOW I've seen that dress on celebrities!!!

10. Wow, you look fantastic, love the jige, love the dress, love everything!! Congratulations!!

11. H_addict- supermodel I'm not. But thank you so much for the flattery!

hlfinn- I've seen you "in action." You are plenty chic!

toonie, ninja_sue, cristina, kelly_birkin, & shopmom: Thank you for your vote of confidence! And thank you for letting me share. :smile:

12. SO HOT!!!:tup:

13. That bag is Gorgeous and you look absolutely AMAZING! We need a close up shot of that ring though! OMG!

14. bag*snob- you might have seen the Chanel dress on Lilo and Cameron Diaz in the celebrity subforum. It was in one of those "who wore it better" threads.

icechick- Thank you very much!

15. WOW, you look amazing!!! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice