Gilt sold me a superfake Prada saffiano and refused to accept a return.

I only had the email authentication at the time and did not forward the letter to them, which I am now obtaining for my credit card company. I informed them that an authenticating service had determined the bag to be a fake, and provided photos for their review. They did not request a letter from the company, which I did not think necessary at the time because I initially had faith in Gilt's review process, and didn't think it fair that I would have to spend money to be able to return an item that they shouldn't have sold me to begin with.

Yeah, I agree, you should not have to be the one who pays a lot of
money like this, just to prove an item THEY SOLD is fake.

I am glad you are getting the full authentication and
that you will be able to get your Credit Card to help you on this.

I hope that it will be handled quickly for you.

These online retailers need to find a better form of quality control,
so they can keep fakes off their website.

This is a disgrace.

They really don't care. They're looking to make a buck. Integrity, honesty and responsibility to customers mean nothing. Their response to the OP is proof enough.

They really don't care. They're looking to make a buck. Integrity, honesty and responsibility to customers mean nothing. Their response to the OP is proof enough.

That's the worst part of it--they're not owning up to what they have done. I don't know which is worse-that they honestly don't realize that they're selling fakes when they're supposed to have experts in their "Luxury Department," or that they do realize it and are just sticking to their guns in the hopes that people would give up.

I hope you win your dispute! I just got my own Gilt purchase authenticated by one of our ladies here at TPF and mine is fake too!

It's the Prada saffiano double bag in caramel

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1427245593.394147.jpg

I just got off the phone with Gilt - they are not very helpful. All the rep did was "assure" me that all their products are authentic and asked me to send photos which I did. I also told them it is illegal to sell fakes and that this dispute would not be their first, nor last.

Every lady buying Prada saffiano bags from Gilt should have them authenticated!

Actually - every bag bought from Gilt should be authenticated here! I am really grateful there are expert eyes to help us in this forum...

I hope you win your dispute! I just got my own Gilt purchase authenticated by one of our ladies here at TPF and mine is fake too!

It's the Prada saffiano double bag in caramel

View attachment 2939081

I just got off the phone with Gilt - they are not very helpful. All the rep did was "assure" me that all their products are authentic and asked me to send photos which I did. I also told them it is illegal to sell fakes and that this dispute would not be their first, nor last.

Every lady buying Prada saffiano bags from Gilt should have them authenticated!

Actually - every bag bought from Gilt should be authenticated here! I am really grateful there are expert eyes to help us in this forum...

I'm so sorry the happened to you too! Hopefully they do better by you! Their customer service is ridiculous. They say they "guarantee" the authenticity of their merchandise but don't understand that they can't just SAY that; they have to actually DO something when they sell fake merchandise!

I'm so sorry the happened to you too! Hopefully they do better by you! Their customer service is ridiculous. They say they "guarantee" the authenticity of their merchandise but don't understand that they can't just SAY that; they have to actually DO something when they sell fake merchandise!

Well I am hoping that since more than one person is disputing them, they will look more closely at whoever they are getting these Prada bags from.

I have lost faith in this company - I will not buy expensive bags from them again.

I posted these links in the other Flash Site thread. Although these incidents happened 4 years ago and involved another site, it is starting to sound like deja vu all over again. Please note the CEO's response to the concerns voiced. It was truly shameful

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...sold-on-bluefly-654809.html?highlight=bluefly

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/my-recent-bluefly-purchase-that-im-definitely-returning-653757.html

there are more links within those, but as history does tend to repeat itself, they are worth the read

Well I am hoping that since more than one person is disputing them, they will look more closely at whoever they are getting these Prada bags from.

I have lost faith in this company - I will not buy expensive bags from them again.

Agree 1000%!! I hope other ladies read about our experience and are warned off!