Gift wrap--woaaahhh!! Shocking Revelation!

Hmm so I called the Madison boutique, and asked if there was a certain amount you have to spend for Christmas packaging, and a John simply answered "no". :shrugs: I'll be looking into that very soon! (:

I didn't know about the charm when I ordered mine but what a surprise!
My awesome SA gift wrapped my bags just so that I can have the charms! She thought I might like them and of course I LOVED them. :heart:
I got four more items for my mom and sister's Christmas gifts and have them gift wrapped and shipped to them. However, I took out the charms from their packaging. :graucho: Hehe... Now, they'll get beautifully wrapped boxes without the charms. Oh well.
I ended up hoarding SEVEN charms. :P

As far as I know, there was no minimum charge to get the charm.

Okay, so my order from 57th shipped and a got the sweetest call from my SA who said she was able to include a little jacket for me!! She is an absolute doll--super kind, smart, and so easy to work with--she will definitely be seeing a lot of me, as good SA's are hard to find (especially when they get some menswear in....!!) I guess it depends on the SA and what you spend, however! So excited, really made my day!! Also, I'm sure that after Christmas, which defeats the purpose, I know, they will be giving them away with much more ease!! I'm just so happy, should be interesting if they put them on all the sale stuff I'm going to buy on the 15th-lol!!