Gift for graduate - want advice from my tpf ladies!

i say get her a demi and mini skinny. this way she will be more likely to use a demi when she goes out and then mini skinny is like an every day use. as for the demi, i would say black or the brown simply because it can be a timeless piece.

The swingpacks seem like an awesome idea. It's a great hands-free bag that isn't chunky at all. You should be able to get one at the outlet, plus a mini skinny for about what you want to spend.

I would go with the multi-stripe w/khaki sig and a mini skinny -- then she can have a cute purse and wallet combo!
Yes ITA. Definitely get her signature because most girls her age are mostly interested in the sig and the multistripe is a young look (which btw I love the multistripe but I know many don't) And the mini that way it has a use in its own and also functions as a wallet. You could throw a lanyard in there too if you wanted esp if you went outlet shopping because I think people in college use those for something (it has been a long time) anyway good luck !

I received my first Coach as a graduation gift! I'd go for something like the signature demi and possibly matching skinny. I don't see people my age (college) using swing packs. (You tPFers may disagree!) The denim stripe hobo may be a good option that carries her through the seasons.

The sig stripe demi is also nice. There's also the Carly sig top handle pouch.

I second the pouch & skinny

I would be happy if someone would of gotten me a sig demi & skinny!. I didnt get anything for graduation well I did but its all $$$ that went STRAIGHT to my college account:crybaby:

Thanks for all the feedback everyone and sorry I didn't respond again until now. I mostly post when I can at work these days b/c since I'm pregnant and we have no central air conditioning in our house, once I get home, I am more or less confined to the few rooms with a/c units and our computer isn't near one of them!

I like the outlet suggestion, but want to use my PCE card. Plus, I'm trying to save on the mileage on my car lately and the outlet is over an hour away.

The denim pouch is really cute, but way too much for what my family wants to spend. While I don't mind contributing, I don't want to have to finance the major part of this (God that sounds awful - I guess I should explain that this is a cousing I've seen major half a dozen times over my lifetime, so we're not close by any stretch of the imagination). We also don't want to get her a bigger gift than we got for her sister last year (which was also in the $100 range).

At this point, I'm thinking multi-stripe pouch and possibly a skinny (or maybe even a cute little S charm for it).

Thanks again for the feedback!