Giada di Laurentiis' diamond necklace.. ID please?

I too love her necklace....the triple layering is very eye catching and beautiful....but I wonder if it is comfortable to wear...might have to ask my jewler...hmmmmmm

Thanks for the photos!!!

Glad I could help anyone else that had been wondering about this!:tup:

I think that they definitely are not different shapes (take a look at the photo I posted and zoom in).

As for Dave...well, he was a bit antsy, lol. He came to the interview on roller blades and insisted that we conduct the interview outside on steps in the sunlight...nice atmosphere but a little hard to sit on the stairs, write, keep my papers from flying away, and hold a recorder at the same time.

When we eventually got kicked off the stairs by a doorman, we sat at a table at Starbucks and he couldn't sit still, lol I think at one point he almost knocked the table over!

But the fidgeting aside, he was very friendly and nice...and cute ;) I still have the interview on my recorder :heart:

D'oh, I totally skimmed over what you said about the angles when I saw Dave's name.:upsidedown: LOL! Well, he seems like a real nice guy! He IS really cute too!:graucho:

Slightly off topic, but just wanted to add that Giada just had her first child this past weekend. A baby girl, Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson.:woohoo:

Back on topic... have you also noticed she not only layers her necklaces with chains only with single solitaires but also with chains that have solitaires interspersed with diamonds all around. So beautiful!

I've been covetting these necklaces for a long time too... in an interview I read Giada said that they are indeed three different Tiffany bezel set solitaire diamonds. She wears them from 16 inches to 18 inches. Hope that helps

Are they DEFINITELY the TIFFANY "Diamond by the Yard" necklaces with the "solataire" diamonds? If so, what carat size are they and does she ALSO wear the "scattered diamonds" chain mixed in with the "solataire" diamond chains????

Will someone PLEASE clarify which TIFFANY necklace style Giada "layers"? Are all three(3)? the SOLATAIRE Elsa Peretti Tiffany Diamond by the Yard style in a (1) carat diamond size OR does she also wear the same designer necklace with the "scattered" smaller diamonds mixed in with the "solataire" necklaces?