GG Marmont Bag Club

I really can't decide. Gold or silver hardware. The gold is really classic to me, but the silver makes it look more edgy. View attachment 5277795View attachment 5277796

Personally I think this bag already has a bit of edge in the version with the classic quilting and gold hardware, so between the two I'd go with that one - more versatile since it has both edgy and classic elements.

The other one you posted is also lovely and you really can't go wrong with the classic Marmont.

Reactions: stacawieb
I've been looking on the website, and I see that the marmot camera bag in pastel blue is back. Does anyone know if the pastel pink will be back as well? Are they seasonal colors, or is Gucci just bringing the color back? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, I'm not too familiar with any one brand yet.

Just ordered the go small marmont in gg fabric with black leather trim…have watched several videos and it seems to fit a lot. How many of you carry it as an every day bag? I had to finally buy it- I fell in love with it months ago!

Just ordered the go small marmont in gg fabric with black leather trim…have watched several videos and it seems to fit a lot. How many of you carry it as an every day bag? I had to finally buy it- I fell in love with it months ago!
I am able to fit a small/medium wallet, mini pochette, card holder, hand sanitizer, keys and sunglasses.