GG Flag Collection - Absolutely Gorgeous

Thanks for the info...It would be my first Gucci and thought it was unique. I know someone posted that they thought the fabric was thin.

not a problem. compared to my other GG plus boston I would say its not any thinner, I believe if I had a flag or anything drawn on that bag that I would be able to see it from the inside if I was looking for it.

CoutureMeHaute said:
not a problem. compared to my other GG plus boston I would say its not any thinner, I believe if I had a flag or anything drawn on that bag that I would be able to see it from the inside if I was looking for it.

I didn't take a look inside to see if the print showed through but I'd just come from the LV a ways down and the canvas was noticeably stiffer and seemingly thicker on the LV. This could also account for the huge price difference though. Both the LV canvas keepall and the Gucci duffle are roughly the same size but it seemed the LV was better made. Quite frankly if I weren't a one duffle bag kinda guy, I'd have gotten the canvas and leather Gucci anyway in addition to the LV keepall. Since I hate rotating bags I just stuck with the LV (albeit at a $600 difference).

I looked at the tote today. The canvas is thinner than LV's but it doesn't bother me. I think the snap closure is much more secure than on the LV. I looked inside and didn't notice the pattern showing through.

ujili said:
Is this bag good quality? From the pictures it doesn't seem very good compared to other guccis. The monogram fabric/canvas looks a little bit off.

I had my red heart tattoo boston bag with me when I looked at the tote. Mad wit myself that i didn't compare mine from 2009 with the Boston from this collection. In the tote the thinness of the canvas didn't bother me- I think it is lightweight for traveling.