GG Flag Collection - Absolutely Gorgeous

Well I got my Boston today, I was so excited to get it but when it arrived I was less than thrilled :nogood:

It is pretty but the canvas seemed very thin and flimsy. You could even see the GG on the outside from the inside. Sadly I don't think I will be keeping it, bummer :crybaby:

Basically Italian versions are the standard and available from most countries websites on-line but the lucky countries that have a their own versions are only available from those countries.

I like the German and the US versions best, the colours of the German flag look quite smart and the US flags style seem to suit the casualness. I don't know about the UK's white handles :-s

Not only will Euopean sites not send to the US and vice versa but Germany won't send to the UK or France.

Any idea how much the German items cost? I have a friend who lives in Amsterdam but travels all over Europe. I'm sure I could get him to pick me up one.

Rihanna has been really rocking hers! anyone else on here loving the flag bags?

Attachments

• rihanna-leaving-scarpetta-at-montage-beverly-hills-american-gucci-handbag__oPt.jpg
    rihanna-leaving-scarpetta-at-montage-beverly-hills-american-gucci-handbag__oPt.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 259
  • rihanna-narita-airport-style-tokyo-japan-5__oPt.jpg
    rihanna-narita-airport-style-tokyo-japan-5__oPt.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 271
Saw these in person and I have to agree...the canvas is thin. I wasn't sure about the look either but I did love the blue leather on the US version bag.
Yep, it's disappointing! I was so excited to get it and even though it's really cute the quality is just not there. Maybe I'd have better luck just getting the wallet.

Too bad they didn't make the Hobo in this style, with the thin canvas it would have a great drape/slouchy look ;)