getting my first LV wallet tomorrow -- please help me decide!

I love my groom! But if you're really indecisive about choosing, consider what you would put in it. How many cc slots, pockets/compartments, size of wallet for your purse. I like wallets that don't "bend" the cash -- easier to get out.

I wouldn't have bought a wallet if it wasn't for the groom (love the red & LE). I'd say get the LE first (they won't be around forever), then get the French purse, too!:graucho:

thanks for all your input --

until i got to LV i was still undecided... love the classic look of the french purse but i also liked the way the groom looks different... and i love the red interior! anyway, the SA said the same thing, i can always get the french purse later, but the groom is LE... and besides my DH also preferred the groom, he said it looks different --- and so...

i got the groom pochette wallet! :yahoo: :yahoo:

again thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!!! :jammin: :jammin:

I have read somewhere in this forum, that groom will peel off because it was silk stamped or something like that? I'm not the expert here...so please don't pin me on it...:shrugs:
I wanted the groom very bad, but it was going to peel off...than I rather say no to it..because I'm going to be mad at LV .....and i love LV..so no...I wouldn't go for the groom!
Is there more info about this? Because I still really love the groom line....:girlsigh:

I have read somewhere in this forum, that groom will peel off because it was silk stamped or something like that? I'm not the expert here...so please don't pin me on it...:shrugs:
I wanted the groom very bad, but it was going to peel off...than I rather say no to it..because I'm going to be mad at LV .....and i love LV..so no...I wouldn't go for the groom!
Is there more info about this? Because I still really love the groom line....:girlsigh:

It doesn't peel. It's silkscreened on, like the cerises, panda and MC line. It rubs off or 'chips' with use. I havn't seen anything too bad though. Just a couple spots here and there..

the SA said i can get the wallet exchanged if the print peels off in 3months, or repaired for free if within 1yr... she said after that they may charge for repairs/touch up

but she also mentioned that so far they havent had any complaints about the print

yep its great when your DH okays a purchase... you dont feel as guilty :graucho:
ill share pix soon gotta work first :P