Getting bored

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Anyone else suddenly (shockingly) getting bored with handbags? I don't know what my deal is! My interest is just starting to drift a little. Maybe because right now there's no bags I am really lusting after... For a long while I haven't seen anything that's really been appealing.

Or am I all alone on this? :shrugs:

I am right there with you, Intlset! My husband has being asking me to send him links of bags that I like because my birthday is coming up...I just can't find anything that I am crazy about. What's going on??

Wow- I really wish that was true for me....I am obsessed with bags right now- my wishlist is a mile long (YSL Muse in the lead). Though it is probably because I am relatively new to TPF, and my head is spinning from all this new knowledge :smile:

I'm starting to get bored too... my want list got shorter and it's now down to accessories. :roflmfao: I think I got almost all the bags I ever wanted, unless I start to venture out into other brands then maybe... :rolleyes:

I agree LVbabydoll - I have phases - unfortunately for my wallet it is in the handbag phase!

Don't worry IntlSet - you may have temporarily lost your handbag 'twinkle' but it will come back soon with avengence!!:P

IntlSet said:
Anyone else suddenly (shockingly) getting bored with handbags? I don't know what my deal is! My interest is just starting to drift a little. Maybe because right now there's no bags I am really lusting after... For a long while I haven't seen anything that's really been appealing.

I'm with you. I like a few bags right now, but there is nothing that I "have to have", if you know what I mean. I'm sure something will pop up eventually, but for now we can sit back and enjoy the show. :flowers:

I was until the new Chanel F/W started trickling in . . . now I'm opposite, there's too many that I want but can't afford! LOL!
Maybe your priorities are shifting? You have a lot going on and coming up that are more important things.

IntlSet said:

Actually I’m in that phase right now. I love looking at every lady’s bags here but I haven’t bought a bag since April so it’s already been going on for quite sometime though I have to buy a new one or two as replacements to those I’m clearing out but nothing has caught my eye yet, not even Chanel and you are talking to a Chanel clothes freak here, LOL. May be that Dooney & Bourke bag with bees on it in the other thread.:lol:

May be it’s just as well so I can alternate between my jewellery/clothes/shoes runs (now I’m thinking watches and when I get back home probably furniture). I might run into serious trouble if they all happen at once!:lol:

I'm not too excited about the fall bags in general. The only one I'm interested in getting is the Jimmy Choo Riki bag in bordeaux. I guess that's a good thing for my wallet. I took a walk through NM last night and usually I spend a lot of time in the handbag dept. Last night I was in and out of there in five minutes, so I hear ya, IntlSet.